Why has RedBox not made an app yet? Search, Rent, Preview... Come on... Does not seem hard. I could be standing in line at the local redbox looking through the available movies in that redbox and preview and rent it before it is even my turn! Someone jump on this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 12:03 PM
    I agree. It would be nice. We have 3 Redboxes in town and no video store.
    11-20-09 01:47 PM
    Yep, need one asap... I can't even view movies and locate them on the BB browser. You can look up movies and see if they have one at your local redbox but you have to do this with the bolt browser. This is what I do while we wait for an app...
    11-20-09 10:02 PM
    I emailed them and they said one is available when it clearly isn't
    01-01-12 05:09 PM
    I use Redbox myself and I feel left out as a mobile phone user and I don't have the full redbox experience. If you feel the same as I do please sign this petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/redb...ckberry-phones

I spoke with their online chat and they could not answer my questions or even give me an email address, they did offer to send an email to software support and request they send me an email back. But I felt a little unsatisfied with this, their online chat personnel should be a little better informed or have this information available to them, in my opinion, or at least be ready to transfer my request to someone that will answer my questions.
    Last edited by JamesWolford; 03-02-12 at 10:14 AM.
    03-02-12 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD