Is there a red box app out there, kinda like the one for Iphone, or just one in general, i didnt find any posts for this question but i DID look.
    03-11-10 03:18 PM
    Hmm, I guess I am the only one curious about this.
    03-11-10 08:25 PM
    wat is this app do?
    03-11-10 09:11 PM
    only a launcher from edl industries that I'm aware of
    03-11-10 09:14 PM
    Red box, the many machines you rent movies out of, kinda like a netflix app, you can see whats available and even reserve movies, at least on the iphone one you can, and also see locations. I was just wondering if there was one for blackberry since theres an abundance of everything else..
    03-12-10 10:34 AM
    +1 for redbox application
    03-12-10 12:35 PM
    I've looked and no there isn't one. Would be nice if there was.
    03-12-10 12:55 PM
    And to think after reading the title of this thread I was finally going to be able to get rid of my Radio Shack dialer. ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 08:28 PM
    And to think after reading the title of this thread I was finally going to be able to get rid of my Radio Shack dialer. ;-)

2600 ftw!
    03-12-10 08:36 PM

Also my first thought. Glad to see so many 2600 fans (although I think I still have some old text files from the 1980 BBS era on this subject as well....)

Cheers,
    B.D.
    03-12-10 09:09 PM
    Sorry to hijack the thread - red boxing came up in a conversation I had a couple days ago so I found some youtube videos. The best was some guy demoing a red box - and he uses it to call his own touch screen mobile! Gotta love the dedication to dying art.

03-13-10 07:05 AM
    yea, that dont help me, lol.
    03-13-10 01:04 PM
    Just an FYI... Apparently there is an App called Redboxer for Droid that works with Red Box. Maybe they'll develop one for the Blackberry as well.
    03-23-10 04:35 PM
    Yeah, no redbox app as of this time. I wish I had a droid sometimes...
    03-23-10 05:28 PM
    Yeah, no redbox app as of this time. I wish I had a droid sometimes...
    I wish this all the time. Cant wait to get rid of my BB
    03-25-10 09:37 AM
    Help do something about it.

redbox

I put in that we would like a Red Box app for our Blackberry phones.
    03-25-10 10:09 AM

redbox

I sent in my feedback that we want a blackberry redbox app and why it would be beneficial. We need more users to submit feedback if your a BlackBerry user and also use RedBox from time to time! I also gave a scenario of when we would use the redbox application. Such as getting done with work and the family at home wants a movie. You can take your BlackBerry and launch the redbox application, easily seeing what movies are available and select the one you want and just stop by at your local redbox store on the way home.
    03-25-10 12:38 PM
    I sent in my feedback that we want a blackberry redbox app and why it would be beneficial. We need more users to submit feedback if your a BlackBerry user and also use RedBox from time to time! I also gave a scenario of when we would use the redbox application. Such as getting done with work and the family at home wants a movie. You can take your BlackBerry and launch the redbox application, easily seeing what movies are available and select the one you want and just stop by at your local redbox store on the way home.
    Perfect! I had something similar, but you gave a perfect example.
    03-25-10 01:27 PM

redbox

How's this going? Any progress on an app? The red box app for iPhone is really sweet. It shouldn't be such a delay to have one for bb as well.

05-23-10 02:05 PM
    I have personally called and emailed redbox about having an app for blackberry. I feel that this is something that should have been automatic. I am a redbox junkie; and would love the opportunity to reserve movies on the fly. I been requesting since last year and still no app. I even been tweeting Redbox, and still no response.
    07-02-10 09:54 AM
    I have personally called and emailed redbox about having an app for blackberry. I feel that this is something that should have been automatic. I am a redbox junkie; and would love the opportunity to reserve movies on the fly. I been requesting since last year and still no app. I even been tweeting Redbox, and still no response.
    I'm glad someone else feels this way too. Its so silly at this point that its not done

07-02-10 10:03 AM
    I'm glad someone else feels this way too. Its so silly at this point that its not done

naw you not the only one! im waiting on it too...
    07-02-10 11:48 AM
    I just sent feedback too.
    07-02-10 01:53 PM
    For all who are interested since redbox has deprived us of a redbox app; we can use bolt browser. I just reserved a movie using the bolt browser it is just like viewing it on ur computer. Of course if we had an app it would be a lot faster; but something is better than nothing at this point. S/n: the most recent bolt browser is 2.11 I believe.

Happy renting.

07-17-10 08:17 PM
    I have started a petition to hopefully get Redbox on board with the Blackberry community if you would like to sign it http://www.change.org/petitions/redb...ckberry-phones, Thank you.
    Last edited by JamesWolford; 03-02-12 at 10:13 AM.
    03-02-12 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD