I'm looking for a free app that will list me all the apps currently running and how much processing power taking and/or battery they are draining, so i can tell whats killing my battery fast and whats slowing my phone down.

There is one i found called "Task Manager" (free version), but i had problems with it.
    I gave it custom permissions (again and again, only allowing what was necessary, until the app was able to execute successfully.)... once it did that, i clicked on the Task Manager icon, inside the app. Then, my bb8530 froze for a few mins.
    When i held down the menu key to see which apps were running, i could the task manager running, but switching to it did nothing but leave me on the screen i was on. I couldnt close it or anything, so i just uninstalled it.

Is there another free app for similar purposes, or am i left with no option but to grant all permissions "ALLOW" (if that is what is keeping me from actually using the app once it is running) ?
    02-14-10 10:49 PM
    I don't know if it is free, and a free trial may be available, but the top app in this category is MeterBerry I believe. It is the one mentioned most often in the forums that I have read.
    02-15-10 08:51 PM
    Try FixmoTools !
    I tried it and its pretty good and it has a lot more functions
    02-15-10 11:44 PM
    I did not see FixmoTools or MeterBerry when using the search function in the blackberry's "App World" app thingy.
    02-17-10 12:56 AM
    Meterberry:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...ogging-164647/

I believe Fixmo may still be in beta testing. A search of the site did not lead to a download but I may have missed something along the way.
    02-17-10 09:25 AM
    For battery usage, try BatteryWatch.
    02-17-10 11:03 AM
    Fixmo beta is over I think search the threads for the linlk and see if it works. The official release should be soon. I've been using the beta since the beginning and its pretty solid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD