I just upgraded from my Blackberry Pearl to my Blackberry Curve. I had the Google Mobile App on my previous Blackberry and really liked it! I am trying to download Google Mobile App to my new curve and receive "Download Failed." message and the details read, "907 Invalid COD A network error occurred." Any suggestions!?
    Thanks so much!
    03-19-09 10:52 PM
    that's happened to me a few times when downloading apps....best bet is just the battery pull-worked for me every time so far
    03-19-09 11:11 PM
    What is the app itself you are looking for. I would try getting it from a different site if possible....

Many reasons why this could be happening according to the BB Database so....... Here is the link I read from

Livelink - Redirection
    03-19-09 11:15 PM
    Hmm tried the "battery pull" no luck. Should I have the box that says " Set application permissions." checked? I'm in the process of reading the link Tremortality gave me though!
    03-20-09 12:13 AM
    I take that back... I checked the "set application permissions" and it worked! Thanks! Problem solved!
    03-20-09 12:23 AM
    I take that back... I checked the "set application permissions" and it worked! Thanks! Problem solved!
    Good to hear. Usually they will prompt you to set them up once you do it should not bother you again.....
    03-20-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD