Hello,

So, Im completely new here, but i need some help with the app store on the blackberry torch....upon going on the store it tells me that it needs to do an update, which i do, it is almost done updating, having not pressed the phone at all throughout it and suddenly stops and freezes allowing me to do nothing but pull the battery as it was stuck for so long. Problem is upon putting the battery back in and it taking its time to switch on i find that there is now no blackberry app store icon.

From following what previous forums have said about going on the applications and seeing if its still there etc and then doing the desktop software loader thing...i dont have this luxury as i have a macbook!!?!?! Im so stuck, any help would be great.

Carly
    07-13-11 12:51 PM
    Download it OTA to your device here:

Download BlackBerry App World
    carlycoop likes this.
    07-13-11 12:59 PM
    Download it OTA to your device here:

Download BlackBerry App World
    Im not being funny...but how do i do this, i cant actually link my macbook with my blackberry, i never had the software for the desktop manager?

Thanks for your reply
    07-13-11 01:02 PM
    ok...just got it...haha thank you so much, do you know if i can get the desktop manager software like this on my mac?
    07-13-11 01:05 PM
    That I don't know -- if you do a search for Mac and Desktop Manager at the top here, something will pop up, I'm sure.
    07-13-11 01:20 PM
    went to the app store bought the Light Theme for my blackberry 9300 curve 3G. downloaded it and it does not appear on my phone. What am I doing? New to app world, tired of buying and not getting anything not even my funds back. My carrier it Tmobil.
    07-13-11 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD