The BOLD Real iBerry Blocks Today Plus is the First Today Plus theme for the BOLD. It was built based upon the best selling Custom L theme worldwide uptoday for Curves/8800s/Pearls.

Check it out in Action on this Video

It has an Animated bottom dock that pops up with user customizable icons. It has the sharpest icons as we wanted to be sure you take advantage of the most amazing resolution we ever seen for a phone from your BOLD!! We made brand new fresh icons for you from scratch which is how we were able to achieved this goal.

BlackBerry BOLD(9000) - OS 4.6

Buy it NOW!
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 10-26-08 at 05:11 AM.
    10-26-08 05:09 AM
    Update: I will be releasing the Curve/8700/8800s tonight!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    10-26-08 02:14 PM
    Pop up dock is a very cool idea....nice theme!
    10-26-08 02:17 PM
    Thanks!! The curve version is also very cool... I am also coming out soon with a crossbar verison!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    10-27-08 01:57 AM
    Is this possible to be done ont he curve?
    10-28-08 09:54 AM
    nice,thanks for sharing the link,cheers mate
    10-28-08 10:03 AM
    This theme is great!!! anyway to get it for the 8220?
    10-29-08 02:44 AM
    This theme is great!!! anyway to get it for the 8220?

I am doing testing for Pearls.. and also gonna check out compatiblity with the 8220 flips.

Cheers

John
    10-29-08 11:52 AM
    Awesome theme John. I will be ordering mine when I get my Bold on Tuesday
    10-30-08 11:50 AM
    ooh I want this

John, is there anyway I could get this from Indonesia? its just that Indonesia is not on the country list at CB store
    10-30-08 12:17 PM
    John, is it possible to have the home screen with ALL the buttons permanently there (instead of having to press the BB logo button)?

second question, please indulge me here, can you remove the "messages" button from the L home screen?

Thanks
    Jam
    10-31-08 08:23 PM
    Hi Everyone! Sorry for not replying as I was working on another theme BOLD Today Plus.

As for ordering from Indonesia, I am not sure.. but I do take Paypal from my own site gadgetbean.com.

As for ALL the Buttons Permanently there on the HomeScreen, the BOLD doesnt have an ICON theme.. so its a no.. but yes I can remove the messages to something else on the homecreen.

And PCCMD you wont be Disappointed.. you should also check out the BOLD Today PLus theme I made.. should be up on the site by tomorrow or you can check it out on my site now.

Cheers

John
    11-01-08 05:17 AM
    John, your latest creation is simply perfection. I like the Bolds icons and that is by far the most amazing one. Will I be able to change out the wallpaper or will I run into sizing issues since it looks like the wallpaper is only the drop down box on the right?
    11-02-08 04:54 PM
    Yay!! Finally got a hold on this iBerry theme Font size in emails and some texts are a bit too small for my preference, but I could live with it.

John, just like jamtangan, I prefer to have some icons removed from the L theme, like the call logs icon...it's only a key away anyway. Would love to replace with icons I use more frequently. How do I do this? TIA.
    11-03-08 05:38 AM
    Hi John,
    I just downloaded your new Today theme and it looks AWESOME.

Keep up the good work!
    11-03-08 09:16 AM
    Sorry I been at it again with another new one BOLD CrossBar Plus..

John, your latest creation is simply perfection. I like the Bolds icons and that is by far the most amazing one. Will I be able to change out the wallpaper or will I run into sizing issues since it looks like the wallpaper is only the drop down box on the right?
    Yes you can replace the wallpaper. Shouldnt have any issues.

Yay!! Finally got a hold on this iBerry theme Font size in emails and some texts are a bit too small for my preference, but I could live with it.

John, just like jamtangan, I prefer to have some icons removed from the L theme, like the call logs icon...it's only a key away anyway. Would love to replace with icons I use more frequently. How do I do this? TIA.
    Email me [email protected] and refer to this post on CB along with your order number, and which icons you would like and I will get you setup.

Hi John,
    I just downloaded your new Today theme and it looks AWESOME.

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you for your support and everybody that is a loyal supporter of JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com !!
    11-07-08 03:05 AM
    Hey John - I bought it too and love it but cannot use it because the font is just to darn small. Nothing you can do about that? Thanks
    11-29-08 04:54 AM
    How about this theme for the Storm?????? Any idea on an ETA?
    12-11-08 03:36 PM
    Hey John - I bought it too and love it but cannot use it because the font is just to darn small. Nothing you can do about that? Thanks
    Hello,

Sorry for the late response, but please do email me at [email protected] . I will be able to get you in queue for a larger font.

Cheers

John
    12-16-08 12:31 PM
    How about this theme for the Storm?????? Any idea on an ETA?

Once the builder is avail, I will be cooking up themes for the Storm!!!

Cheers

John
    www.gadgetbean.com
    12-16-08 12:32 PM
    John:

Just took a look at your themes for the Bold. They are spectacular!! I'm very much still a newbie and don't yet have my Bold.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can in the interim. Where can you direct me to learn what the terms: Zen, Custom L, Crossbar, and Today, mean in the context of Themes.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!
    12-16-08 06:58 PM
    John,

Love the themes. When I recently upgraded to version .247 for the Bold I experienced a bug where the Message Name and Subject text are overlapping (for both that I bought). Looks like an OS issue, but wasn't sure if there was anything you could do to help...other than tell me to wait for the next release
    03-14-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD