I ***** more that I rave here ... but here's one that works as advertised ... seriously ... no complaints at all ... it just flat out works ... please read ...

If you can ever imagine yourself needing Remote Access to a PC please jump on the $19.99 sale for RDM+ ... it works fantastic and you only pay for the license on the BB Storm ... you can install the Desktop Client on as many PC's as you want!! That's right, unlimited PC clients! If you are like me and get calls at inconvenient times to help co-workers, friends, Mom, or just to shutdown your own PC remotely when you are away from home and thunderstorms are predicted in your area then this may be the best $20 you ever spend on your Storm.

I do not work for the RDM developers, I'm just trying to be a good member of these Forums. I'm telling you now. This program is powerful, works perfectly and I've actually used it a lot more than I thought I would in the past few weeks. We had some very intense storms near me recently, the first thing I did was run out and move my car into the covered garage at work which is a bit of a hike but well worth it because it hailed heavily. The second thing I did was shut down my home PC from my Storm.

I am only sorry I only had RDM+ for a few days and had not installed the desktop client on my wife's PC yet. By the time I called her to tell her a severe thunderstorm was on the way it had already hit my house and her PC though plugged into a surge protector got fried anyway. I tried replacing the power supply on it today and it failed. The MOBO is fried. If I had installed RDM+ client on her PC I probably could have saved it. I won't make that mistake again, RDM+ desktop client gets installed on every PC I ever think I need to contact again as a rule.
    05-10-09 10:30 PM
    This is a great product. I used the demo version for a few days and it does everything it said it would.

I have not purched this product yet, but it is great!
    05-10-09 10:35 PM
    +1

I purchased this app a few weeks ago, and whether it is for accessing files on my work computer on the go, downloading a few movies from my home PC while at work, or simply logging off my work PC on the drive home (I forget quite often), I use this app on a daily basis and find it to be a real time saver for me.
    05-10-09 10:40 PM
    A great review has been published recently with detailed information on the application.
    http://crackberry.com/review-rdm-bri...our-blackberry
    05-14-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD