I got an Rdio invite not too long ago and really think it deserves more attention than it's getting. It's definitely going to be my future for music.

Here is a quick video looking at the BlackBerry Application. I was narrating it, but the video and audio source were different, so it wasn't syncing up right. I might redo it and narrate it.

Let me know if you have any questions about the service.

The price is $4.99 for web streaming. $9.99 for web and mobile streaming. Well worth it.

*I don't work for Rdio, just an extremely impressed consumer.

Quick Background

You go online to rdio.com, sign in, search and build your collection and playlists which you can then stream. In a way it's kind of what Lala was.

Last edited by iBlizz; 06-05-10 at 03:46 PM.
    06-05-10 03:44 PM
    All I've gotten is requests for invites. I have 4 invites left, I am not giving them out to anyone on CrackBerry, sorry. So please, don't PM me about that.
    06-05-10 11:48 PM
    All I've gotten is requests for invites. I have 4 invites left, I am not giving them out to anyone on CrackBerry, sorry. So please, don't PM me about that.
    Stengy much?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 01:24 AM
    Hi there ...

Do you thing maybe you can share an invite, it really look like a very usfull App which i dont have any money to speand on ... :/

thanks,
    have a good one !
    (hezhez@gmail.com)
    06-06-10 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD