Pandora plays fine on my Bold 9780 till I get the random error "Pandora cannot connect". At this point none of the other radio apps (iheart radio, Nobex) works. The only cure is to remove the battery and reboot the 9780. The browser seems to work fine and the 3G network seems to be responsive. I tried different flavors of Pandora and I'm currently running 1.1.6 over a 3G T-Mobile network. I had none of these issues with the 9700 running BB OS5.
    As fro the permissions, I have allowed all. Any ideas?
    12-27-10 04:53 PM
    Check Options-Device-Advance system settings- TCP IP and perhaps check the apn settings enabled box and put your apn in there.
    Maybe epc.tmobile.com or wap.voicestream.com
    Might work. Research more probably.Your choice.
    Last edited by stardomains; 12-27-10 at 08:47 PM.
    12-27-10 08:11 PM
    Yes, the APN setting is enabled and I'm using: epc.tmobile.com. Like I said, Pandora works for hours and suddenly gets the error on the next start up. The only way to get Pandora or any of the other mentioned apps to work is to remove the battery and reboot. I even re-installed Pandora from their Web site rather than BB App World.
    12-27-10 11:51 PM
    I was having that pproblem only when the WIFI was on. I turned it off and have not experienced it since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 03:09 PM
    I was having that pproblem only when the WIFI was on. I turned it off and have not experienced it since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That was a different issue I noticed with iHeart radio where the App would freeze when switching from WiFi to 3G. For the same reason, I run with WiFi disabled. This problem I have now with Pandora is driving me nuts as I have to take the battery out and reboot almost twice a day.
    12-29-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD