FlyCast
    iheartradio
    Slacker
    Pandora
    Norex radio

I just need an opinion thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 05:17 PM
    i have pandora and it's AMAZING... I had slacker, but it's a bit fo a resource hog, but lots of people like it... pandora ftw
    05-20-09 05:43 PM
    i tried slacker, and it was just bizarre.. sometimes it would play 2 songs at once... I use Pandora, and i love it.
    05-20-09 06:00 PM
    Pandora FTW. I as well tried Slacker and wasn't too impressed.
    05-20-09 06:01 PM
    Pandora rocks. Bottom line it works great.

05-20-09 06:08 PM
    iHeartradio is my favorite because it plays local stations instead of just internet radio.
    05-20-09 06:15 PM
    I prefer Pandora.

iheartRadio is pretty neat (no local Knoxville stations, though), although I hate having to listen to commercials all the time.

At least with Pandora, the ads are on the screen and not aired every few minutes.
    05-20-09 06:28 PM
    does anyones know if any of these work in australia?

us aussies seem to get left out of these thing!!! lol
    05-20-09 06:28 PM
    not sure about the others.pandora is way better than slacker
    05-20-09 06:52 PM
    could anyone tell me if pandora skips a lot when at the gym or in school etc. I downloaded iheartradio and worked great UNTIL I went to the gym today and it skipped like crazy. I downloaded pandora. Love it. But will it work at the gym. I rather know before I go thanks u guys are great. oh do u have to type an artist everytime u want a different genre or is there a list to choose from on pandora thanks again sorry to be a pain

05-20-09 07:33 PM
    Pandora is amazing. Slacker is my choice for the gym, simply because my gym has no cell service and I can listen to my cached stations and not have to worry about signal. But if I could only have one, it would be Pandora because once you get a station pretty customized with thumbs up and down, it damn near reads your mind.

05-20-09 08:36 PM
    skafri do u have both downloaded on your BB and does it consume a lot of memory if so? Thanks.

05-20-09 08:44 PM
    question for ppl with Pandora when u thumb down a song does it just block the song and NOT the artist right? There r just some songs I can't stand but still love the artist thanks again

05-20-09 08:48 PM
    I like pandora better than the other radio apps. I find less skipping from the songs, better memory management and better rotation of songs.

05-20-09 09:24 PM
    I downloaded I heart radio and I like it so far, I tired pandora and it was ok
    05-20-09 11:05 PM
    I like Pandora as well. I have used the other ones, and I prefer Pandora hands down.

05-20-09 11:08 PM
    well I must say Pandora it is. I will give it a try tomorrow at the gym and see how it works out. Hopefully it does well b/c I just spent all night making stations and trying to edit them as much as allowed. Does anyone know if you are able to pick a genre instead of an artist or song. Thanks again for everyones help.

05-20-09 11:32 PM
    well I must say Pandora it is. I will give it a try tomorrow at the gym and see how it works out. Hopefully it does well b/c I just spent all night making stations and trying to edit them as much as allowed. Does anyone know if you are able to pick a genre instead of an artist or song. Thanks again for everyones help.

Yes..but you have to do this from your PC...I don't think you can do it from your BB. Just go to the website while on your computer. I pick a genre on the PC and then when I open up Pandora the next time on my BB...the genre station/stations appear.
    05-20-09 11:54 PM
    oh ok thanks classc1 will do

05-21-09 08:24 AM
    I really wish there was a last.fm client for BB
    05-21-09 08:52 AM
    another question about pandora. When you book mark an artist orsong where does it store itself (I have a 8330) I'm not quite sure what this does really. Thanks again

05-21-09 11:06 AM
    another question about pandora. When you book mark an artist orsong where does it store itself (I have a 8330) I'm not quite sure what this does really. Thanks again

It's on the Pandora site. Bookmarking
    a song does not allow you to recall the song later to play. The site saves it so that you can purchase it.

05-21-09 11:34 AM

Try it out. Let us know what you think.
    05-21-09 11:41 AM
    i have pandora and it's AMAZING... I had slacker, but it's a bit fo a resource hog, but lots of people like it... pandora ftw
    Pandora won't work in Canada (or anywhere outside of the U.S.). So sad!
    05-21-09 11:56 AM
    I use both slaker and pandora both a good but both stop playing music after 6 or so songs.... Is there a fix to this? It also does it on my itouch

05-21-09 11:57 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD