Is there any free radio apps for the storm 9530? I'm aware that apps like Slacker are free and I'm sure someone is going to suggest that, but last time I installed that it requires a subscription or you're limited to about 5 or so songs an hour.

Basically I'm looking for a free app that requires no subscription to stream radio over the storm. I know chances to find this are slim-to-none but I figured if anyone would know, it'd be you guys.
    11-06-09 07:41 AM
    Pandora and Slacker. You are limited to 5 or 6 SKIPS per hour per "station". If you exceed that, simply create a new station based on an artist similar to the station you were on. Not that big a deal. This is true for Slacker for sure and I'm fairly certain the same is true for Pandora though I don't use it.

In addition there are other free apps to stream actual radio stations. I don't use them and can't remember their names, but just do a search or check App World.
    11-06-09 07:46 AM
    Oh well I feel like an ***** for reading wrong then. Thanks
    11-06-09 07:49 AM
    lol, not a problem. i really like slacker. enjoy
    11-06-09 07:50 AM
    Nobex radio companion. Streams actual radio stations from around the world, plus other features. Nice app.

Can't post links yet, so just type Nobex into Google.
    11-06-09 08:13 AM
    Nobex is in the App World also.
    11-06-09 08:33 AM
    Moodio is easy, Iheartradio is another.
    11-07-09 03:23 PM
    I've tried Iheartradio and slacker, and they were ok... but I have Pandora now, and I really like it!

It is also the highest rated on the app world I believe.
    11-07-09 03:25 PM
    I've tried most of them, kept a couple but I use moodio.fm the most and it's not even an APP.
    11-07-09 04:37 PM
    I have slacker and flycast. I have had iheartradio before. All are free and all are good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD