Hey all,

I live in the U.K and i wanted a radio app for my BB. Unfortuanley, most seem to only work in the USA.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Stephen
    09-12-09 06:47 AM
    Hey all,

I live in the U.K and i wanted a radio app for my BB. Unfortuanley, most seem to only work in the USA.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Stephen
    Not an APP but I would set-up an account at moodio.fm and check the listings for UK stations.
    09-12-09 07:08 AM
    Yup that's what I use. Its brilliant and u dnt even need to use memory for an app. Really good site moodio is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 08:04 AM
    great, thanks. I will check that out
    09-12-09 01:10 PM
    Yup that's what I use. Its brilliant and u dnt even need to use memory for an app. Really good site moodio is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i find it amazing how you can get moodio to work on your bold
    09-30-09 08:31 AM
    Just wondered if anyone else has this problem. Recently received a replacement for my BB Storm 9500 (due to camera fault) but now cannot use moodio. Logs in no problem and gives me my list of stations. Problem arises on station selection. Wap media player opens but receive "error playing" with "content not available. server is blocked or unresponsive". I have checked all the usual suspects; apn, firewall, battery pull etc but no luck. I also tried 'stitcher' which also does not work and gives message "slow network: we could not create a connection between stitcher and your device". 'You Tube' works no problem.

Any ideas?
    12-17-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD