Are there 2 different versions of the app? One. That does add a mute option to all menus and one that does not.. I know that quicklaunch can provide the same feature but is quicklaunch a must have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 10:22 AM
    You can launch basically anything on your BB with Quicklaunch in a matter of seconds, with the three letter shortcuts, and spacebar convenience key launching. No scrolling or going thru menus required. There's a reason it's so popular

BTW: You have the 8330 listed for your device model, but you are posting in the Tour forum??
    Last edited by jabbs1; 03-12-10 at 11:01 AM.
    03-12-10 10:58 AM
    So quicklaunch is the way to go? Yeah curve is listed I just recently got the tour from a family member who switched to the moment seeing as how my curve had water damage and they wouldn't replace it w/o a 100 fee and the rep told me they aren't making the 8330 so I'd be given the 8530 ummmmm no thanks lol

03-12-10 06:40 PM
    Quicklaunch is AWESOME!!! Someone a bit ago said it's like the Windows Start Button, plus so much more.
    03-12-10 06:51 PM
    Quicklaunch is the best app I have on my 8330. It makes it so much easier than trying to scroll down thru all your apps to find the one you need. It puts all the most used apps just a click away
    03-12-10 06:56 PM
    quicklaunch > all.
    03-12-10 07:32 PM
    Hmmm when a new version is available you must pay again right? What is the newest version out? Another question do any of you know. What theme. Has. The. Weather icon and temperature displayed on screen I've been searching but can't aeem to find one?

03-12-10 11:06 PM
    I've had Quicklaunch through 3 updates, and I haven't had to pay for one yet. If you have a very old version then it's like a dollar or so, but updates will be free for a very long time if you buy it now.

No theme has a weather icon, just weather slots. You need a weather app to see the weather. I use the free version of WeatherBug, but many others will do the same.
    03-12-10 11:42 PM
    Thanks!!! I've never purchased from the crackberry store is using your pin for purchases standard?

03-13-10 12:13 AM
    Yes, app gets sent to your phone, and makes it easy to transfer it if you get a new BB.
    03-13-10 12:19 AM
    Hmmm when a new version is available you must pay again right? What is the newest version out? Another question do any of you know. What theme. Has. The. Weather icon and temperature displayed on screen I've been searching but can't aeem to find one?

No. Updates are free for quicklaunch.
    03-13-10 12:13 PM

Look in the theme section for the curve. I found one for you:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/bo...r-slot-322299/
    03-13-10 01:18 PM
    Thanks I have a tour recently switched from a curve...also I downloaded the quicklaunch app today and it won't seem to launch when the icon is selected what's going on?

03-13-10 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD