What weather app do you prefer and what are some key differences I own both.
    11-11-11 08:12 AM
    Weather network...free and has everything you need.
    11-11-11 09:18 AM
    I use "BeWeather - Best Weather App 2010" version 2.6.12. I find that it does everything I want and works perfectly. It also has a very low resource usage footprint.
    11-11-11 09:26 AM
    I have quickweather and i love how you can put it anywhere on your screen. Doesn't seem to affect my battery life and there's lots of info available like "feels like" which is nice in both winter and summer.
    11-11-11 10:05 AM
    +1 for BerryWeather. Highly polished UI, and does everything I need a weather app to do.

I bought QuickWeather too, and for the money it's a great app, but I always find myself reverting back to trusty BerryWeather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-11 10:07 AM
    Berryweather is fantastic. Been using it for over a year now. I love the user interface and the options it has let's say. I also used weather in the past (2yrs.) and wasn't satisfied that much. I say go with the Berryweather
    11-11-11 10:36 AM
    Berry Weather has ruled the roost for a number of years and I am very happy with it. I gave my son a copy who refused to install it saying he got better weather reports from a weather website.

He uses National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and www.undergroundweather.com which is where Berry Weather gets its data from.
    11-11-11 10:48 AM
    I use berry weather and love it. Very stable and able to gain data accurately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-11 11:17 AM
    Like the OP I have (and use) both. Quickweather on my homescreen so I can see it at a glance and BerryWeather (at the click of a button) if I want more detail. Fab combination IMO.

Mav.
    11-11-11 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD