Thank you so much!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-15-11 06:39 PM
    Or at least the choice of how you want the widget to appear, such as fade in, jump in, permanently, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    options coming. 'permanent' is not one of them. if that was possible it would already work that way.
    10-15-11 10:12 PM
    Idk if this has been suggested or if its even possible but I would like to be able to change the size of the weather icon. For the record I'm a big fan of the fade. Its very cool IMO.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    10-15-11 11:37 PM
    options coming. 'permanent' is not one of them. if that was possible it would already work that way.
    How about bigger widget? Would better cool if we got to choose font size,image size, etc.
    Last edited by Tater Tots; 10-16-11 at 12:37 AM.
    Verbal72 likes this.
    10-16-11 12:33 AM
    How about bigger widget? Would better cool if we got to choose font size,image size, etc.

Yep, that would be awesome! And also for the options to choose how we'd like the widget to appear too! I'm looking forward to that!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    10-16-11 03:27 AM
    Its a brilliant app! Small footprint - and it just works! Suggestion: I'd like to be able to change the font size.

10-17-11 12:29 PM
    QuickWeather has been updated to v1.12

New Features in v1.12
    * Display Icon on/off option added
    * Display Temperature on/off option added
    All display elements are now optional
    * Fade-in speed fast/slow option added
    * bug fixes

Thanks
    10-24-11 09:03 PM
    Nice update. The added options and the way the icon updates to the home screen is much improved.
    10-24-11 09:51 PM
    good. thanks.
    10-24-11 10:38 PM
    How about bigger widget? Would be perfect if we could change/choose font size,image size, etc.

Thank you!
    miz_pimp likes this.
    10-25-11 12:29 AM
    Nice update. I agree with the bigger widget suggestion

10-26-11 10:39 PM
    When is .12 coming to appworld? This has gotten great reviews in appworld but I just saw the last review it got was nasty and ignorant and seems if whoever wrote it was probably a little intoxicated at the time,anyway I want to save my review for when the update rolls out in appworld and then proceed to set the record straight about this app and its awesomeness.

10-28-11 10:52 PM
    When is .12 coming to appworld? This has gotten great reviews in appworld but I just saw the last review it got was nasty and ignorant and seems if whoever wrote it was probably a little intoxicated at the time,anyway I want to save my review for when the update rolls out in appworld and then proceed to set the record straight about this app and its awesomeness.

Appworld takes up to a week or so to update...
    10-29-11 09:23 PM
    help needed - I recently received an email for a new activation code, ever since i used the new code, my weather has not been updating automatically at the time interval set. As well, every time i try to enter into the options, a registration error msg pops up and i have to re-enter my activation code.

anyone else experiencing this or know how i can fix it?

Thank!
    10-30-11 07:46 PM
    Some Suggestions I have are:
    - i would really to see the 7 day detail forecast come to canada ... or maybe push severe weather notifications...
    - customizable widget or bigger sizes atleast
    - ability to open 5 day forecast by tapping the widget! (this seems a must to me )
    Last edited by danial.aw; 11-01-11 at 09:06 AM.
    11-01-11 08:10 AM
    Appworld takes up to a week or so to update...

Still no update in appworld. I wish I could switch the app account to mobi appworld is way to slow motion for me. Its been two weeks by the time it rolls out cheetahace will probably have 1.13 out :P

11-04-11 03:30 PM
    help needed - I recently received an email for a new activation code, ever since i used the new code, my weather has not been updating automatically at the time interval set. As well, every time i try to enter into the options, a registration error msg pops up and i have to re-enter my activation code.

anyone else experiencing this or know how i can fix it?

Thank!
    Try deleting and downloading the app.

11-05-11 07:44 PM
    just sent a 'hurry the H up' letter to app world support. usually it's approved 2 days after i do that.
    11-06-11 08:29 PM
    Where can I get those fancy icon sets?
    11-07-11 04:57 PM
    Where can I get those fancy icon sets?
    You can find icons here:
    ThemesInMotion
    and here
    Berryweather Icons
    Smartie020 likes this.
    11-08-11 05:23 PM
    Some Suggestions I have are:
    - i would really to see the 7 day detail forecast come to canada ... or maybe push severe weather notifications...
    - customizable widget or bigger sizes atleast
    - ability to open 5 day forecast by tapping the widget! (this seems a must to me )
    - You know of a websource that displays 7 day detailed forecasts for canada?
    - can't do it from widget. maybe system menu if ppl want it.
    11-08-11 10:50 PM
    So no one who purchased this app through MobiHand not get updates?
    12-03-11 08:47 AM
    I can't believe it took me this long to purchase Quickweather, especially since I'm I Quicklaunch user.
    This is a great App. Clean, efficient, versatile & it doesn't suck the life out of the system resources.
    Big Bonus, I can use all my BerryWeather Icons that I have been collecting since 2010.
    I won't be missing that program at all!

Thanks CheetahAce, your dedication to quality apps is truly appreciated!
    03-23-12 10:59 PM
    So no one who purchased this app through MobiHand not get updates?
    Nope, everyone who purchased it through Mobihand will not get updates.
    03-23-12 11:04 PM
    mobihand customers can email me when there is an update.
    03-24-12 03:27 PM
201 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD