QuickWeather has been updated to version 1.11

* Added Shadow Text option
    * Sunrise / Sunset are now separate options
    * Backlight Off / Power Off bug fix

This update should be on appworld in 2 days.

Thanks
    Glad I bought it over Mobihand, I don't got to wait til AppWorld updates

Nice update!
    10-11-11 07:45 PM
    Aren't you jealous of my theme?

haha. That's one fine looking theme. I'm getting closer to upgrading my S2. I really want the 9850 but am thinking more and more that the 9930 might be my next phone.

I can't wait for themebuilder for OS7 to drop.
    10-11-11 10:30 PM
    haha. That's one fine looking theme. I'm getting closer to upgrading my S2. I really want the 9850 but am thinking more and more that the 9930 might be my next phone.

I can't wait for themebuilder for OS7 to drop.
    ahh, don't be a wimp, upgrade your phone and tough it out with the rest of us.
    10-11-11 10:32 PM
    Yahoo does not have weather codes (icons) for night rain and night fog.

The haze/fog when using bw icons issue is a qw bug and will be fix/updated tomorrow.
    Hello first im sorry to contact you here i tried to pm you but your box was full,I have not been able to get my radar to work with this app nor the 7day text forecast,i bought it from appworld a few weeks ago and today i was going to get it all over again fro mobihand but it says that its not compatible with the style 9670 although appworld says it is? So my question is:Is there a compatibility issue with style and is that what is causing the radar and forecast not to work? And if so are you planning on making it compatible at all? im asking because im noticing more and more that devs are kicking the style to the side i guess because the lack of popularity thank you for your time.UPDATE wow very impressed with the dev's of this app they got me straightened right out via email.So apparently mobi hand is showing this app as not compatible for the style which is not the case at all and i hope mobi hand will fix that as not to confuse people in the future like it did me!! So it turns out i just had to type my area in by word and not zip to get the radar and 7 day text to work. Thx for helping me out with this i have tried a ton if not all weather apps and this is by far my favorite...a really nice clean looking app. im having a lot of fun interchanging wallpapers with the different icon sets for quickweather.AWESOME!
    Last edited by BB-Bmore; 10-12-11 at 11:52 PM. Reason: solution!
    10-12-11 02:32 PM
    Simply love this app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    dollface likes this.
    10-14-11 12:02 AM
    Hello first im sorry to contact you here i tried to pm you but your box was full,I have not been able to get my radar to work with this app nor the 7day text forecast,i bought it from appworld a few weeks ago and today i was going to get it all over again fro mobihand but it says that its not compatible with the style 9670 although appworld says it is? So my question is:Is there a compatibility issue with style and is that what is causing the radar and forecast not to work? And if so are you planning on making it compatible at all? im asking because im noticing more and more that devs are kicking the style to the side i guess because the lack of popularity thank you for your time.UPDATE wow very impressed with the dev's of this app they got me straightened right out via email.So apparently mobi hand is showing this app as not compatible for the style which is not the case at all and i hope mobi hand will fix that as not to confuse people in the future like it did me!! So it turns out i just had to type my area in by word and not zip to get the radar and 7 day text to work. Thx for helping me out with this i have tried a ton if not all weather apps and this is by far my favorite...a really nice clean looking app. im having a lot of fun interchanging wallpapers with the different icon sets for quickweather.AWESOME!
    Thanks
    +10 char
    10-14-11 01:33 AM
    so how does everyone feel about the fade in effect when returning to homescreen?
    saw in another thread someone didnt like it.
    andyahs and vanesserstation like this.
    10-14-11 01:34 AM
    so how does everyone feel about the fade in effect when returning to homescreen?
    I would love it to fade in faster. I would LOVE it it were possible to set the landscape position as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 07:26 AM
    Simply love this app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    May I ask which Berry Weather icon set you are using here?
    10-14-11 07:59 AM
    still having the white screen when ever i try to open other apps it totally white with the icon stay there for several seconds before app opens . this is quite annoying at times . is there a fix for this? I have torch9800 os6.0.0600.
    Thanks!!!!
    10-14-11 08:11 AM
    I love the fade in effect!
    10-14-11 01:10 PM
    If you are taking a poll, count me as as one that likes the fade in effect. Very nice.
    10-14-11 02:17 PM
    I would love it to fade in faster. I would LOVE it it were possible to set the landscape position as well.

Can you time it and tell me exactly how long it takes for the fade in? from the time you first see the widget appear on the screen till the fade is complete.. how long is that?
    thanks
    10-14-11 02:44 PM
    need a beta tester to test new fade in speed.
    must be a current owner of QuickWeather on an OS7 device.
    i prefer a tester who is currently unhappy w/ the current speed
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 10-14-11 at 03:52 PM.
    10-14-11 03:50 PM
    I was wondering if it's possible to have the option to have the widget displayed all the time, or if it has to pop in and out. If the latter is true, I prefer the fade. Anyhow, thanks for making this awesome app!

10-14-11 06:04 PM
    Can you time it and tell me exactly how long it takes for the fade in? from the time you first see the widget appear on the screen till the fade is complete.. how long is that?
    thanks
    I'm running OS6 on a Torch 9800 and takes like 3-5 secs
    Don't know if this helps
    10-14-11 07:30 PM
    Personally, I'm not so fond with the fade-in/fade-out effect.. which caused crashes/freezes on my phone. I would prefer for the app to appear only on homescreen permanently just like BeWeather app.

10-14-11 09:43 PM
    Personally, I'm not so fond with the fade-in/fade-out effect.. which caused crashes/freezes on my phone. I would prefer for the app to appear only on homescreen permanently just like BeWeather app.

you've already said this before
    10-14-11 10:05 PM
    you've already said this before
    Oh I did?? Ops! My apology.

10-14-11 10:48 PM
    The fade in as it is now is fine by me. At most, it's 1.5 seconds, probably shorter. I can wait that long to see what the outside temperature is
    10-14-11 11:46 PM
    ok... don't all volunteer to be beta tester at once!
    10-15-11 02:22 AM
    blah.. someone w/ a long fade in time email me at nikkisoft
    dot support at
    g
    10-15-11 02:24 AM
    May I ask which Berry Weather icon set you are using here?
    Yes, this was Hyper Reality XL
    10-15-11 02:44 AM

Or at least the choice of how you want the widget to appear, such as fade in, jump in, permanently, etc.

10-15-11 09:49 AM
    Or at least the choice of how you want the widget to appear, such as fade in, jump in, permanently, etc.

+1000... Having the option is the best option for the users.

10-15-11 02:02 PM
201 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD