ITS WORKING NOW!!! YAY!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-19-11 07:54 PM
    Great stuff.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-19-11 07:57 PM
    The new link just started working for me 5 mins ago. Thank you developers for a. Working hard to bring this significant uupgrade, and b. Not charging extra to us that had already purchased the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-19-11 08:01 PM
    it's working? yay!!!!!
    09-19-11 08:06 PM
    It's working perfectly now:

Last edited by tellsells; 09-19-11 at 08:31 PM.
    09-19-11 08:28 PM
    Good. Thanks.
    09-19-11 08:44 PM
    Yup, it is working well.
    Thank you..
    Last edited by jaromie; 09-19-11 at 09:07 PM.
    09-19-11 09:02 PM
    Now working great!!!

09-19-11 09:15 PM
    You did such a great job Erik!! thank you for indulging our need for our bw sets hahaha!

Last edited by suself; 09-19-11 at 09:45 PM.
    CheetahAce likes this.
    09-19-11 09:18 PM

This is a pretty slick light weight weather program. The 5 day graphical forecast and the 7 day text forecast are my two favorite features.
    09-19-11 11:04 PM
    cant wait for appworld to update, should have bought it off cb store instead -__-" btw is there any chance of getting hourly forecasts ?
    09-19-11 11:11 PM
    seriously...cannot go wrong with this app!

09-20-11 12:19 PM
    This update might make me purchase this app and quit using my version 1.2 and berryweather. I love all of cheetah's apps and this has just what I need in a weather app. Good job erik! I'll be picking this up soon!
    09-20-11 12:40 PM
    Thanks Cheetah! Thanks for adding the pale yellow too! Love it! Not only did I purchase this for my husband, I am gifting it to four other family members!
    09-20-11 12:45 PM

Last edited by dollface54; 09-20-11 at 12:52 PM.
    09-20-11 12:49 PM
    cant wait for appworld to update, should have bought it off cb store instead -__-" btw is there any chance of getting hourly forecasts ?
    same here akz !! i purch'd from bbAw as well and i'm impatiently waiting for the update to show up either later or tomorrow !! seeing everyones great ss's using their bw sets is making me looney i wanna use my sets too !!! LOL
    09-20-11 01:08 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    09-20-11 02:40 PM
    It's working perfectly now:

Hi There

I just got this app now how I go about getting the icon on my mane screen like your can you please help me
    Thanks
    09-20-11 03:26 PM
    Open the app and all the settings are under Appearance. Just past Text Align is the Set Screen Position. Click on that, go to your home screen and position the box where you want your weather displayed.
    09-20-11 03:44 PM
    Open the app and all the settings are under Appearance. Just past Text Align is the Set Screen Position. Click on that, go to your home screen and position the box where you want your weather displayed.
    Thanks a lot mastec
    09-20-11 03:51 PM
    You're welcome.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    09-20-11 04:19 PM
    Hi There

I just got this app now how I go about getting the icon on my mane screen like your can you please help me
    Thanks
    Don't forget to initialize the app after installing it you must open the menu on the homescreen and click on QuickWeather. You then go back to the app and set the location on the homescreen.
    You must do this every time you re-boot the phone. It's not a big deal but it is different than most other apps.
    09-20-11 04:59 PM
    Much improved radar since the last time I tried it. A little slow to load but it loads and works.

I will still use BerryWeather as I own a PWS (Personal Weather Station) and BW allows me to
    use it for my weather conditions as posted to WU.

But the radar portion of BW is very poor at best.

Keep refining the radar and you might get the attention of some storm spotters and chasers
    as their is no good radar apps out their for the BB phone line.

Issues? Suggestions

1. I noticed after rebooting that I had to select the location again. Should it be doing that?

2. How does the radar update? Do I need to hit "Update Weather Now" or hit "View Weather Radar again? (can the radar be made to update/refresh itself while being displayed?)

3. Can SRV (Storm Relative Velocity) scans be added? (or is this what your calling Storm Relative Motion, if so you might want to correct the terminology) Can more tilts be added and what tilt are you using now?

4. Can storm attributes be added to CR? (Meso, hail, TVS etc..)

5. What tilt are you using for BR? Can more be added (0.5. 1.5, 2.5, 3.4, 4.3, 6.1, etc)

Thanks!

Tim
    Last edited by trsbbs; 09-20-11 at 11:07 PM.
    andyahs likes this.
    09-20-11 11:03 PM
    Much improved radar since the last time I tried it. A little slow to load but it loads and works.

I will still use BerryWeather as I own a PWS (Personal Weather Station) and BW allows me to
    use it for my weather conditions as posted to WU.

But the radar portion of BW is very poor at best.

Keep refining the radar and you might get the attention of some storm spotters and chasers
    as their is no good radar apps out their for the BB phone line.

Issues? Suggestions

1. I noticed after rebooting that I had to select the location again. Should it be doing that?

2. How does the radar update? Do I need to hit "Update Weather Now" or hit "View Weather Radar again? (can the radar be made to update/refresh itself while being displayed?)

3. Can SRV (Storm Relative Velocity) scans be added? (or is this what your calling Storm Relative Motion, if so you might want to correct the terminology) Can more tilts be added and what tilt are you using now?

4. Can storm attributes be added to CR? (Meso, hail, TVS etc..)

5. What tilt are you using for BR? Can more be added (0.5. 1.5, 2.5, 3.4, 4.3, 6.1, etc)

Thanks!

Tim
    You sound like you need very specialized radar maps, much more than any of us would ever use or know what they even mean. It's also alot to expect for a $2 app
    09-20-11 11:19 PM
    Don't forget to initialize the app after installing it you must open the menu on the homescreen and click on QuickWeather. You then go back to the app and set the location on the homescreen.
    You must do this every time you re-boot the phone. It's not a big deal but it is different than most other apps.
    Sorry to nico2004, I forgot to mention about initializing the app before setting the screen position. It's just second nature to me to turn it on after a reboot that I don't even have to think about it, like blinking or breathing. LOL
    09-21-11 06:18 AM
201 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD