I've just purchased QW for my Storm2 and have to say that I'm impressed, this has the potential to become a decent weather app!

Some recommendations to consider if I may:

1. Add some configuration options to the widget, for example, size of the text used and size of the graphic. It's quite small on my Storm2 so I must assume it will look even smaller on keyboard devices. Also, the ability to perhaps style the background of the widget, for example, a border with configurable color and the ability to give the rectangle rounded corners.

2. Add some support for customizable icon sets, the ability for users to add content in the same style as batteryex and berryweather will increase popularity and create more community around your app.

Will be watching this one grow with interest.

Russ.
    dollface and ba_hamilton like this.
    07-09-11 10:58 PM
    QuickWeather will be updated tomorrow. Fixed some bugs, made some stuff more efficient, added some features. It's better
    07-11-11 09:28 PM
    QuickWeather will be updated tomorrow. Fixed some bugs, made some stuff more efficient, added some features. It's better
    Wonderful news! I look forward to it, as I am sure we all are.

07-12-11 01:29 PM
    QuickWeather updated to v1.4. New thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/#post6478288
    07-12-11 10:35 PM
    Hey TRSBBS, can you email me at nikkisoft dot support
    at g
    mail?

I have some questions regarding allisonhouse.
    thanks
    07-21-11 12:51 PM
    Hey Cheetah, feature request
    Can you make it automatically run after a battery pull, and also make the menu launcher optional?
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 03:00 AM
    Noooo!
    I just got this tonight & was loving it.. Then went hunting for more apps I always wanted to use on my 9700 but didn't have a good enough processor to handle.. Enter BreakingNews by ShaoSoft! Set it all up & found that it hid QuickWeather & I couldn't get it back even when I tried to launch it from the home screen menu again. Why can't I have it allllll!?
    09-17-11 07:11 AM
    Testing QW, you will now be able to use your BW icons with QW

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-17-11 07:26 AM
    A few questions.....QL is best add on ever, been having a lot of problems with Berryweather on Torch 9800. Is this program compatible with this model running 6.0.0.500? Does it work in landscape mode? Lastly, when I click on link on your homepage and get taken to Mobihand, it indicates program is no longer available. Something up?
    09-17-11 01:31 PM
    Testing QW, you will now be able to use your BW icons with QW

This will be AWESOME! Can't wait for this update!!!
    09-17-11 01:33 PM
    A few questions.....QL is best add on ever, been having a lot of problems with Berryweather on Torch 9800. Is this program compatible with this model running 6.0.0.500? Does it work in landscape mode? Lastly, when I click on link on your homepage and get taken to Mobihand, it indicates program is no longer available. Something up?
    I don't about the landscape thing, I've heard from one person with a Torch who said you have to re-position it in ls mode and I've heard from someone with a Storm who said it works perfectly in ls mode. Anyway, somehow the full website link got jacked but the mobile link still works:

http://www.mobihand.com/productMobile.asp?id=621017&section=

09-17-11 07:13 PM
    Is there any chance you will improve the resources the widget uses, so it'll be more lightweight for devices running OS6 firmware, like the 9780? It slows down the device quite a bit and this is sad, considering the app is one of the best and most needed. I also would like to ask if you are going to fix the problem about this white screen flashing, with the qw widget showing for a second or 2, when switching between screens, this is very annoying, indeed.

I sent an email asking for a refund but if the above are fixed, I am DEFINITELY going to keep the app, it's a keeper, but it needs improvements.
    09-18-11 02:32 PM
    omg this is a must have app, thanks again for a great app! keep up the good work.
    09-18-11 11:53 PM
138 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD