Hello,

I recently downloaded QP v3 and have been really pleased, except with one set back. I have my Storm password protected (through the OS) and ever since I purchased I have had trouble with my Storm auto soft resetting. I have it set to auto reset everyday before I wake up, when the phone is locked. However, every morning when I wake up, I get a message "QuickPull could not reset the handset because it was locked." With the free version, my BB would reset no issues. All of my permissions are set to allow. Is there a way around this or should I email tech support? Thanks!
    07-07-09 07:22 AM
    Hello,

I recently downloaded QP v3 and have been really pleased, except with one set back. I have my Storm password protected (through the OS) and ever since I purchased I have had trouble with my Storm auto soft resetting. I have it set to auto reset everyday before I wake up, when the phone is locked. However, every morning when I wake up, I get a message "QuickPull could not reset the handset because it was locked." With the free version, my BB would reset no issues. All of my permissions are set to allow. Is there a way around this or should I email tech support? Thanks!
    The QuickPull app can't work if your device is locked. The Quickpull app requires interaction capabilities and when locked it can't do this. This is even documented by the developer that neither version will work when your device is locked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 12:48 PM
    The the reset message was added to let user with locked BB's know that QP did not run.
    07-07-09 12:54 PM
    Thanks for the information. I'll just reset it once I unlock it then!
    07-09-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD