is quickpull pro really worth it?
    08-26-09 10:50 PM
    is quickpull pro really worth it?
    I think so. I like the fact that it tells me when my memory has fallen below a certain number I have chosen.
    08-26-09 11:13 PM
    I have QuickPull 2.0.13 and am interested in getting Pro as I really like the idea of memory monitoring and choosing which day I want. Do I need to uninstall the version I have first and then purchase and download Pro or will Pro install over the previous version?
    08-28-09 02:14 PM
    I like the free version myself might upgrade to pro later on once I get tired of "pulling" the battery myself for memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 03:37 PM
    I have QuickPull 2.0.13 and am interested in getting Pro as I really like the idea of memory monitoring and choosing which day I want. Do I need to uninstall the version I have first and then purchase and download Pro or will Pro install over the previous version?
    I had the same question but decided to just go for it and then uninstall the older version afterwards; but Pro just installed itself over the other version. Everything seems in good working order so far!
    08-28-09 04:47 PM
    QP Pro is great and has more features than the the Lite version. Check it out.
    08-28-09 04:55 PM
    Pro definitely worth it.
    Currently doesn't seem compatible with OS 5 though.
    08-30-09 07:56 AM
    I had the same question but decided to just go for it and then uninstall the older version afterwards; but Pro just installed itself over the other version. Everything seems in good working order so far!
    When you install the purchased QP Pro, it should ask you if you want to replace the older version, simply replace the older version and you should be good to go.
    08-30-09 10:22 AM
    When you install the purchased QP Pro, it should ask you if you want to replace the older version, simply replace the older version and you should be good to go.
    it currently not working with 5.0.0.191 for the tour any chance on a update for that?
    08-30-09 10:32 AM
    Send an email or register on the site of the vendor and request it. No offense but when you have an unofficial RIM OS on your device, you cannot expect all apps to function as advertised.
    08-30-09 10:52 AM
    Anyone have QP Pro (Ver 3.1.2) working "properly" on there 9630 Tour (OS 4.7.1.40)? I have it and when I use QP Pro, it works ok until I get the option pop up window that asks "reset now or later". I can't highlight/choose either one of them. It's seems like my bb locks up. Good thing that the program, does the reset by it's self if you don't choose anything. I wrote the company and they told me to un-install the one I had on my bb and re-install it. I did that and it still does not work. I wrote them back telling them that and haven't heard back from them.
    09-19-09 09:19 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD