Just found out (accidentally, of course) about this. Released today. Like 4.0.3, this one looks like a maintenance release. Changelog says nothing . . . yet.
    06-09-10 06:11 PM
    I tried this on my 9650 & it didn't work.
    When I clicked on the button to reset the phone, the window would come up stating the phone would reboot in 5 seconds & never did. I manually had to do a BP, & when the phone rebooted it said something about "changes were successful & your phone was rebooted"
    I had to delete it..
    Nice idea & I hope they get it to work on the newer phones..
    06-09-10 09:05 PM
    Just found out (accidentally, of course) about this. Released today. Like 4.0.3, this one looks like a maintenance release. Changelog says nothing . . . yet.
    Update has sorted my scheduled reset, now working

Thanks for posting it, I had no idea they'd updated until I saw your post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 10:44 PM
    i've been having problems with this one on my 8900 os5. when i run it, it never seems to restart, end up having to pull the battery because it takes so long.
    06-10-10 02:15 AM
    Thanks for the update.
    06-10-10 06:40 AM
    I updated but don't see any difference.

And in case anyone was wondering, QuickPull works perfectly (with the scheduled re-boot) on Bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.681. This is a good app to have on the 9000 with its limited memory.
    06-10-10 09:06 AM
    Only problem, scheduled pull will not work if unit is locked, at least on my BES berries.

B B
    06-10-10 12:02 PM
    Out of all the applications I've used, QuickPull is by far the only one that can't seem to get the simplest task of all done. Seriously, with all these version and bugs with a variety of devices, hasn't Steelthorn figured out that all we want is a simple ALT-RIGHTSHIFT-DELETE at a certain time.

Every time I go to my application list, I see all these strange Quickpull remnants.

I remember the original QuickPull before it became buggy, those were the days.
    06-10-10 01:00 PM
    Manually requested pulls work just fine for me.
    B B

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD