Hello. My device is pw protected. I schedule my quickpull to restart my phone and I gave it the pw so it can by pass that. However, it does not do that. The phone does not unlock and restart. Instead, I have to manually unlock it and it prompts me to restart. Idk what to do. I want to have phone restarted when I don't need it. As in when I wake up and hop in shower.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 02:36 PM
    The same issue drove me to reboot with QuickLaunch at a time when I have a few minutes away from the phone early in the morning. If there is a better solution I, too, would like to have one.
    05-27-10 02:57 PM
    The newest version of QuickPull (version 4.02) works perfectly fine on Bold 9000 (OS 5.0).
    If you follow these instructions it should work:
    Delete previous version of QuickPull, Install new version, do a battery pull, and it should work absolutely fine. It reboots at the scheduled time with no problem.
    User error (by not following these instructions) is the only problem with QuickPull now.
    05-27-10 03:13 PM
    I upgraded it. So I had to uninstall the previous one? Not upgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 03:34 PM
    The newest version of QuickPull (version 4.02) works perfectly fine on Bold 9000 (OS 5.0).
    If you follow these instructions it should work:
    Delete previous version of QuickPull, Install new version, do a battery pull, and it should work absolutely fine. It reboots at the scheduled time with no problem.
    User error (by not following these instructions) is the only problem with QuickPull now.
    So this works even with a password enabled and the phone currently locked?
    05-29-10 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD