i schedule my quickpull to reset the phone every night while im sleeping (3am) but when i wake up and get to my phone the screen is up where it says reboot now and reboot later .. my question is how can this automatically reboot without me having to hit the reboot now button?
    02-03-10 01:03 PM
    just check the box to enable and set the time you want to reboot. I also set mine to reboot every night at 3am and it works all the time. I also set my BB to shut off every night at 3:45am and start up at 5:00am. Don't know why but I figure the little shut off time will do it good. If your quickpull isn't working right then try the stand by battery pull and try it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 01:45 PM
    Lol wow really? I've never heard of it sticking on that screen before. What time do you wake up, and how many times have you noticed it doing this?

Also what BB model do you have? it says iPhone in your info...
    02-03-10 01:48 PM
    Lol wow really? I've never heard of it sticking on that screen before. What time do you wake up, and how many times have you noticed it doing this?

Also what BB model do you have? it says iPhone in your info...
    i dunno how to change that info lol

i have a storm 2 .. i wake up around 530am with that screen then i look at my phone hit the reboot then go about my business before i leave for work but i thought the point of it was it does it automatically ... i am using quickpull lite btw
    02-03-10 01:57 PM
    i schedule my quickpull to reset the phone every night while im sleeping (3am) but when i wake up and get to my phone the screen is up where it says reboot now and reboot later .. my question is how can this automatically reboot without me having to hit the reboot now button?
    Do you have StormSlider or something that locks your phone on while the reset is to take place???? If so dis engage it so that just the homescreen is showing and try it again. I had SS and that is why it wouldn't work for me. I use Meterberry now though but at night when my phone sits the SS is off and just the home screen is showing and it updates fine everytime.
    02-03-10 01:59 PM
    Do you have StormSlider or something that locks your phone on while the reset is to take place???? If so dis engage it so that just the homescreen is showing and try it again. I had SS and that is why it wouldn't work for me. I use Meterberry now though but at night when my phone sits the SS is off and just the home screen is showing and it updates fine everytime.
    ahh, i put my phone in bedside mode while sleeping could this be the reason??
    02-03-10 02:01 PM
    ahh, i put my phone in bedside mode while sleeping could this be the reason??
    Could be. Undo it and then set it to reset and see right now if that is what it is. i was told that if the homescreen isn't present then it will do this....

I found that out the same way that you did and every morning when I woke up had to continue the reboot....... If you don't have Meterberry I would suggest getting it. I had quickpull pro and ended up getting Meterberry for free about 6 months back and it is a ton better and offers alot of useful info about your phone as well..... Needless to say I no longer have Quickpull...
    02-03-10 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD