I am having an issue with Quickpull. Everytime I reset my Bold using this app it moves all my icons around. I am using a 3rd party theme I found on CB, and whenever I use Quickpull it moves (randomly) a bunch of apps/games/media/device tools from their respective folders into the homescreen and rearranges the order of my homescreen icons, and unhides icons I have hidden. Kind of a pain in the *** to have to rearrange everything back the way I like it every time I use the Quickpull app.

Any ideas?
    02-13-11 02:04 PM
    I Personally don't use QuickPull anymore since my upgrade to OS 6 but last I heard, they were still beta testing for OS 5. It even still says that in App World in their description.

My guess would have to be compatibility issues with the 3rd party theme you're using.

Try this...
    Switch back to the stock theme on your device
    Setup icons and folders the way you want them
    Now, try doing a QuickPull with the app.

If it didn't do the same thing it's been doing than you know it's the theme. If it does, well than at least you know it's not the theme you've been using! Which is good I guess.

Beyond that, I don't have any other suggestions for you except to contact support at SteelHorn Software.

Maybe someone else has some ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD