What added features are in the Pro version? The Lite does not seem to work on my Tour OS 5.0, and I was thinking of investing in the Pro to see if it will work on this OS.
    Can someone briefly explain the differences?
    Thx.
    10-28-09 02:39 PM
    What added features are in the Pro version? The Lite does not seem to work on my Tour OS 5.0, and I was thinking of investing in the Pro to see if it will work on this OS.
    Can someone briefly explain the differences?
    Thx.
    I think it's just the difference with commercials. The free version has commercials.

I'd love to go back to the earlier version. It worked smoother and was commercial free.

I wouldn't pay for the pro version. I think the concept is a rip off.
    10-28-09 02:43 PM
    I just checked on the cb store and saw that it was not compatible w/OS 5.0...so no dice for me anyway.
    10-28-09 02:48 PM
    I was going post a thread about this and/or contact the developer, but how QP Lite vs QP Free?

App World has Lite v2.X as always.

However the CB App Store (Mobihand) has QuickPull Free with a version number of 3.XX more similar to the Pro versions. The features also sound enhanced. Frankly, I couldn't remember if there was any difference between Free and Pro after reading the Free description.

Has anyone tried both QuickPull Lite and the newer QuickPull Free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 04:33 PM
    10-28-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD