I have the Quickpull Pro application on my Curve and it works just fine. I only have about 18 to 20 megs of free memory at best, and that drops quickly for me in the course of a day.

Here is my question. I haven't seen any literature as to a minimum standard for Quickpull Pro.

If I set the app to warn me of low memory, what constitutes LOW memory? Should it be 10, 5, or something even lower?

Jerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 03:04 PM
    I have the free version of quickpull, and have the option for it to warn me if memory falls below 20 megs. Dont know of the pro version, but when I open it up, it has a checkbox next to the option.
    05-21-10 03:48 PM
    That is a good question. I have mine set to warn at 15, but it hasn't gone that low in quite some time, and it has been running well. That would be too high for you, so I suggest you try setting yours at 8 and see how that goes. If you find that QuickPull wants to reboot, but the device hasn't slowed down much, you can bump it down 1 or 2 MB. Or if the device is slowing down before you get the warning, you will want to bump it up.

Also check your Media Options Device Memory Limit to be sure it is set to the minimum (5 MB).
    05-21-10 04:33 PM
    Also check your Media Options Device Memory Limit to be sure it is set to the minimum (5 MB).
    Media Options Device Memory Limit --- gotta go find that! Thanks for the replies!

Jerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 06:40 PM

Since changing that option, I haven't gotten the warning yet. Helped a lot!
    05-21-10 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD