I tried using QP lite and it doesnt work. Tried to delete the app, and it has been removed from my list of apps, BUT the icon that remains on my home screen shows an 'empty' folder looking icon, with no red Q icon. It is still labeled Quick Pull however, but when I click on it an error message comes up saying 'module handle 3814 not found" and only gives the option to click "ok'. If i highlight the icon and press the BB menu button nothing happens. I cannot seem to be able to remove that icon from my home screen. Any ideas ?
    10-28-09 01:59 PM
    Does scheduling work or is this just like the other version and only works if you click reboot now
    I can't get scheduling to work.
    10-29-09 07:05 PM
    I can't get scheduling to work.
    I am still on 323. Scheduling worked initially when I tried it, but then I added storm slider back on my phone and lost the ability to schedule. I am not sure if the two apps have a conflict. I initially thought my conflict may have been with quicklaunch, but don't think that is the case anymore.

I can get my beta pro version to reset, just not schedule. I don't worry about it so much because my memory stays steady around 26-27mb.
    10-29-09 08:05 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD