If I already have QuickPull, the free app from BB App World, will the Pro edition overwrite the previous version? Should I upgrade?
    07-27-09 09:10 PM
    I'm curious what the difference is from the pro to the regular. I didn't even know there was a pro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 09:12 PM
    The pro edition ( gives you more options)
    Features:
    Easy to use application, with simple set-up.
    Simulates a "battery pull" to free memory and increase performance.
    Advanced scheduling, run a QuickPull daily or on certain days each week.
    Memory monitoring.
    Set your own memory threshold.
    Prompted automatic reboots if your memory is less than your set threshold, with the ability to cancel a reboot.
    Scheduled QuickPulls will wait until phone calls are complete.
    Receive automatic notifications on missed resets due to a locked or holstered device.
    5 second warning notice can cancel pending QuickPull runs to keep from interfering with other tasks.
    New and enhanced, user-friendly interface.
    Toggle schedule on or off without losing any settings.
    Because we here at Steelthorn™ Software love our customers - Free technical support and upgrades!
    07-27-09 09:21 PM
    One thing that Pro offers is the option to monitor your memory, you may select any pre-set amount of memory and when it falls below, the app will ask if you would like reset it...
    07-27-09 09:24 PM
    I'm curious what the difference is from the pro to the regular. I didn't even know there was a pro.

allows scheduling when a memory threshold is reached. that is the main difference which is causing ppl to switch over. but other than that there is nothing worth switching for
    07-27-09 09:25 PM
    Will the Pro edition overwrite the v2 edition?
    07-27-09 09:51 PM
    I don't see any reason to use the Pro, just run it in the middle of the night every night.
    07-27-09 10:57 PM
    When I downloaded the Pro edition, there was an Unforced Exception error. I removed the app from my Bold and re-installed the v2 version. Has anyone else had this error?

07-28-09 06:11 AM
    If I already have QuickPull, the free app from BB App World, will the Pro edition overwrite the previous version? Should I upgrade?
    Yes the pro version should overwrite the free version. I upgraded when the pro was on sale for .99 and I love it. The most valuable feature to me is that it will tell you when your memory drops below a certain amount and prompt you to do a pull.
    07-28-09 06:22 AM
    Did anyone get an Unforced Exception Error? There was a section of the upper right-hand portion of the display screen with "123".
    07-28-09 11:03 AM
    Even though upon enter the license key, the permissions appear to be under "Allow" and the "Thank You" message for registering the product remains on the screen, before you access the app, make sure that permissions are set to "Allow". This should avoid the uncaught exception error.
    07-28-09 02:09 PM
    Right well for some odd reason my Quickpull pro wont work anymore and its really starting to **** me off.

What happened is that last night i received an email from mobihand saying there was an update to Quickpull pro...so i went to update it and found that it said 3.1 version and i had the 3.0.4 version...anyways...when i went to download it said that it was the same version...so i ended up re-downloading it and installing it.

Now when i went to activate it, it comes up with the error 'ERROR STARTING QUICKOULL: MODULE QUICKPULL-1 NOT FOUND'...so i deleted the app...made sure it was deleted from advanced options and re-downloaded it again but yet i get that same frigging message and it still wont work.

Also ive done a few battery pulls and even though ive downloaded the app..soon as it restarts the app is gone...ive looked in all my folders and nothing there, no icon no nothing...when i go into advanced options and apps...it shows up there but only has the activation client and quickpull monitor modules in there...now im really lost here.

Any ideas??
    Last edited by Spawn12; 08-01-09 at 01:07 PM.
    08-01-09 12:59 PM
    Did you install QP v2 and then QP Pro? Once I made sure that all instances of QP were removed, I did an install again and it worked for me. On my Bold, I am running the original out of the box OS.
    08-01-09 01:06 PM
    Is there a free trial of the pro?
    08-04-09 02:05 PM
    I think so. I have the pro version and it monitors ur memory and gives u numerous time and date options to schedule a reset.
    08-05-09 01:39 AM
    On BB App World, QP Lite is a free app download.

08-05-09 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD