Hey guys, my initial quickpull worked at 3am the first night my phone updated to 5.0 but ever since then it has not worked, and just sits on the "your device is going into REBOOT in 5 seconds etc etc" and it will not go beyond that. When i hit a button to abort the reboot i get this message "Something went wrong Aborting. See device log for more details. What and where is a device log?

Also, every time i do a batt pull i get this message before it attempts to reset itself first time after batt pull "Application Permissions: Would you like to grant QuickPullLib Trusted Application Status" I always say yes but it still refuses to reset itself, it just sits on the warning screen letting me know it will reset in 5 sec.

So whats going on here and what can/should i do to get this thing to start resetting again every night for me. This is turning into a hassle when i need to reset with my otterbox on!!!
    04-11-10 10:54 AM
    Did you try going to "options" then "applications" and highlight "Quickpull." Then select "Menu" then "edit permissions." Change all the permissions to "allow." Hit "escape" and click "allow." Then do an actual battery pull. Should work correctly after that. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 01:59 PM
    I never could get Quickpull to work on my 9700 5.0 OS, it worked great on my 9000 4.6 OS. I just think they havent developed it to work well with 5.0 yet
    04-11-10 05:43 PM
    mine still isnt working, even after setting everything to "allow"
    04-15-10 12:44 AM
    anyone else???
    04-17-10 10:54 PM
    This is a known issue for QuickPull from Steelthorn Software:

Steelthorn Software quickpull
    04-18-10 10:20 AM
    thats been known for a while i think now, hopefully they get it fixed though
    04-19-10 07:31 AM
    Ive tried changing the permissions like it says on the website but I still have had no luck
    04-19-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD