Quick question. . .

I have yet to use Quickpull, as I understand it, this app just mimics a battery pull. Is the reset feature in Meterberry not the same thing? Or is there a benefit to having Quickpull over Meterbery?
    05-11-09 08:08 PM
    It is the same feature, I am not sure of all the bells and whistles for Meterberry, but I know QuickPull you can schedule a "battery pull". I find that really nice to have me all set for the day!
    05-11-09 08:14 PM
    i wondered the same thing. maybe ill have to try it out.
    05-11-09 08:15 PM
    Sounds basically the same then, you can schedule a reset with Meterberry as well, thanks.
    05-11-09 08:19 PM
    Sounds basically the same then, you can schedule a reset with Meterberry as well, thanks.
    Ahh good to know!
    05-11-09 08:20 PM
    Meterberry tells you how much memory you're using and shows what your memory is going to. Quickpull mimics a battery pull and raises the memory on your phone
    05-11-09 09:11 PM
    Meterberry tells you how much memory you're using and shows what your memory is going to. Quickpull mimics a battery pull and raises the memory on your phone
    MeterBerry ALSO mimics a battery pull and raises the memory of your phone. MeterBerry basically does what QuickPull does, so I deleted QuickPull.
    05-13-09 07:33 AM
    MeterBerry ALSO mimics a battery pull and raises the memory of your phone. MeterBerry basically does what QuickPull does, so I deleted QuickPull.
    Exactly, but MeterBerry is a great app rather than just having a reset option.
    05-13-09 07:53 AM
    As mentioned, MeterBerry does a lot more than just soft-resets.

But regarding MeterBerry's soft-reset feature, I should also point out that MeterBerry's soft-reset engine is much more robust than other applications. It will work where other applications give you the infamous "IllegalArgumentException", and it has a huge amount of error checking built-in.
    05-13-09 08:04 AM
    Another reason to support cashew. Thanks man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD