I recently saw the upgrade to version 2.2.1 of quickpull lite so I upgraded from the previous version. Now it seems to be screwed up. When I open the app now it has the same menu as before with yes,no,schedule,help etc. But now the menu is only on half the screen and the app pulls the keyboard up automatically and won't close it. Selecting one of the options is really hard too and scheduling a time to do a quickpull is near impossible. I have tried to reinstall with no change. This happening to others?
    08-08-09 01:53 PM
    I recently saw the upgrade to version 2.2.1 of quickpull lite so I upgraded from the previous version. Now it seems to be screwed up. When I open the app now it has the same menu as before with yes,no,schedule,help etc. But now the menu is only on half the screen and the app pulls the keyboard up automatically and won't close it. Selecting one of the options is really hard too and scheduling a time to do a quickpull is near impossible. I have tried to reinstall with no change. This happening to others?
    Thanks for the review, but quite honestly since I have no problems with quickpull I'll just stay with what I have.

Oh fwiw, and I'm just telling you respectfully not to flame you this should probably be in 3rd party apps thread.
    08-08-09 01:58 PM
    ya maybe but I think this might be a storm specific issue. Thats only reason why I posted it here . Mods can move if they want.
    08-08-09 02:06 PM
    What you need to do is this go to options then advanced options select appilcations go to quickpull press menu on bb then unselect compatibility mode off not on. See if that helps cool.
    08-08-09 02:17 PM
    Woot! Thank you... That worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:59 PM
    cool my brother had the same problem. thanks for answering.
    08-08-09 03:08 PM
    What you need to do is this go to options then advanced options select appilcations go to quickpull press menu on bb then unselect compatibility mode off not on. See if that helps cool.
    This is brilliant! Same thing was happening to me and this has fixed the issue. Thank you very much for the tip.
    08-08-09 05:37 PM
    Thanks, I have been struggling with the same problem.
    08-08-09 08:14 PM
    w00t! thanks
    08-09-09 06:57 AM
    I was having a problem just scheduling a time to do an auto pull on version 1.2 and this fixed the problem. Thanks!!
    08-09-09 03:24 PM
    thanks for the compatablilty fix! I had given up on quickpull lite and was trying to figure out where to download the old version.......thanks again!
    08-20-09 11:53 AM
    just some FYI...

If your application is running in compatibility mode, it will always have a virtual keyboard, will always be locked to portrait mode and will always translate touch events into trackball/keyboard events.
    08-20-09 04:36 PM
    Am I missing something...why does everyone refer to v2.2.1 when all I see is v2.1.1?
    08-20-09 04:55 PM
    sweet thanks!
    08-20-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD