I downloaded the free version of Quickpull from App World and it won't run. Everything seemed to be fine with the install. I deleted it and downloaded it again and had the same issue. When I click on the loaded Quickpull application nothing happens. Anyone else had issue with Quickpull and the Curve 8530? Thanks.
    12-08-09 02:03 PM
    After you downloaded, did you do a battery pull, then try to run it?
    12-08-09 02:08 PM
    I downloaded the free version of Quickpull from App World and it won't run. Everything seemed to be fine with the install. I deleted it and downloaded it again and had the same issue. When I click on the loaded Quickpull application nothing happens. Anyone else had issue with Quickpull and the Curve 8530? Thanks.
    Have you changed the permissions?
    Options-advance setting-
    applications-quick pull-BB menu-edit permissions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 04:33 PM
    I can't get QP or RestartMe to work either. And I did apply the permissions.
    12-08-09 05:29 PM
    Just use left Alt, Right Shift and Delete keys at the same time. Does a reboot like on your big computer.
    12-08-09 05:32 PM
    dude, i never knew that, thank you so much!
    12-08-09 06:38 PM
    Is that exactly the same as doing a battery pull, or is it somehow different?

Just use left Alt, Right Shift and Delete keys at the same time. Does a reboot like on your big computer.
    12-08-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD