Hello everyone. I downloaded Quickpull from Blackberry app world, and it doesn't seem to work for me. For example I have a schedueled time of when it should reboot. But it doesn't reboot on the schedueled time that I have it on. can anyone help me with this problem? thanks.
    05-01-09 09:33 AM
    Have you done a battery pull? Seriously... power on, take the battery out, wait 30 secs, reinstall the battery.

If that doesn't work, try deleting and reinstalling QuickPull. Options, Advanced, Applications, highlight QP, press Menu, select Delete. Yes to reset phone.
    05-01-09 12:02 PM
    did you do anything weird to the permissions when you downloaded it? quickpull needs to have the permissions set just they way they want them in order for it to work correctly. when you delete it and reinstall it, make sure you just say "ok" to all of the permission settings
    05-01-09 12:20 PM
    Also, quickpull doesn't like to run anything scheduled if you have a password lock on the phone.
    That would have to be disabled at the time of the scheduled reset.
    05-01-09 12:57 PM
    Maybe it's set for wrong time of day like AM instead of PM? Just a thought...
    05-01-09 01:44 PM
    same for me... had it set for an AM time. One day worked, next it didn't. Pulled battery tried again and first day work as scheduled, hasn't since then.
    05-01-09 01:54 PM
    Yea i noticed that it didnt work if i had a password lock, but i disabled the password lock and still nothing.
    05-01-09 01:56 PM
    Do you have the old version or the Beta version?

If you have the Beta, try removing it (Options, Advanced, Applications, Delete) and installing the older non-Beta version.

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    05-01-09 01:58 PM
    Well it works for me right on schedule but it rarely clears up any memory. Any thought?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 02:10 AM
    Well it works for me right on schedule but it rarely clears up any memory. Any thought?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That just means you don't have memory leak and any apps running in the background in device memory.
    05-04-09 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD