What is the difference between the two?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 05:38 PM
    The free one doesn't work for the s2. Or at least mine doesn't.

11-29-09 05:40 PM
    I been using the free one for a while. And i have the s2.

11-29-09 05:43 PM
    Hmmm.... Maybe a reinstall is in order.... What version is yours?

11-29-09 06:12 PM
    The one here works for the 9550 and needs no additional steps to make it work. Just follow the directions: How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0 - Steelthorn Software - FAQ
    11-29-09 06:17 PM
    I vote for.. QP not at all. No offense at all to Steelhorn, you guys make terrific stuff, but the increase in app memory makes QP irrelevant - at least for me. But then again I use QL, which has a reset feature if I really need it. Just my $.02.
    11-29-09 06:19 PM
    quickpull free always worked for me and I have the s2...once you click on reset you have to wait a moment or two before it decides to reset. Now that I have MeterBerry, QP is an almost forgotten app.
    11-29-09 07:18 PM
    I'm a zealous twitter user and every now and then I do a search for "Blackberry". Anthems and hate tweets are present in equal numbers when I scroll through the timeline, but surprisingly often, I see tweets like "Running a QuickPull on my Blackberry brb" what does that mean. I know this app resets the device and drains the RAM, but why do BB users so often reset their phones or am I just mislead by the urge to communicate by twitter users?
    07-16-12 12:56 PM
    I'm a zealous twitter user and every now and then I do a search for "Blackberry". Anthems and hate tweets are present in equal numbers when I scroll through the timeline, but surprisingly often, I see tweets like "Running a QuickPull on my Blackberry brb" what does that mean. I know this app resets the device and drains the RAM, but why do BB users so often reset their phones or am I just mislead by the urge to communicate by twitter users?
    Quickpull has an option to tweet whenever you use it to reboot.

I just use the 3 button combo "Alt-shift-delete". 100% free and exactly the same as running an extra app to do it for you.
    07-16-12 05:21 PM
    I just use the 3 button combo "Alt-shift-delete". 100% free and exactly the same as running an extra app to do it for you.
    Although I've used Quick Pull in the past, alt+right shift+del is the way to go. Unless you have the storm(s) or a 9850/60 of course and don't want to remove your battery (or case for that matter) every few days.
    07-17-12 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD