I have Quickpull installed on my flip and have it set to "quickpull" at 1430hrs (2:30pm).

When I woke up and flipped it open, it said that Quickpull cannot be used when locked or holstered.

I assume that when it is closed it is considered "locked" therefore I got the "ABORT" message.

Has anyone else observed this?

msblueline
    06-05-09 07:50 AM
    When the flip is closed, and there are no passwords / encryption set; it goes into a standby; which will not allow access for programs to autorun/execute.

It needs to be flipped open and/or user interaction.

Someone correct me if I am mistaken.
    06-05-09 12:09 PM
    I can't et quickpull to work at all... Period.
    06-07-09 08:59 PM
    Have you set all the permissions to "allow"?

Menu -> Options -> applications -> highlight quickpull (do not selct it) -> menu -> select "edit permissions" -> make sure everything is set to allow. You will have to hit the menu key and select "expand" if they are not already then make sure all are set to allow. Save.

Then repeat above but instead of selecting edit permissions select "edit deafault permissions" make sure everything there is set to allow too. Save.

See if that helps

msblueline

ps, I have also since learned that quickpull doesn't have feelings. It does not care if you are talking on the phone. It WILL reset itself anyway.

I was on the phone the other day and the phone just shut off... I thought, crap, it is doing like my first Flip did.

I went in and checked the settings schedule for quickpull, it was set at that very time to reset. I lost my phone call... Whew! But, it wasn't a problem with the phone.

It was doing exactly what is was supposed to do.

SO, if you are expecting to receive an IMPORTANT phone call around the time quickpull is set to reset, make sure you deactivate it. You WILL lose that phone call.
    Last edited by msblueline; 06-07-09 at 09:55 PM.
    06-07-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD