Yesterday i used quickpull for the first time on my BOLD. i was at work so after hitting "reset" in the prompt quickpull brings up, i put it in my pocket for about five minutes. when i pulled the phone out, it had the white screen which said "app error". the only way i got it off the screen was to actually pull the battery..lol. any body else had this problem with quickpull? i did a search and couldnt find anything...sorry if its out there. i just woke up and still a little groggy. lol
    05-16-09 08:42 AM
    Hey there. I've been using this app for quite a while and have never had a "app error" message appear. I do have propblems, however, with the scheduler. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Other than that it's a neat little deal. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Hope you figure it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 07:38 PM
    i never had a prob either
    05-17-09 11:10 AM
    Yesterday i used quickpull for the first time on my BOLD. i was at work so after hitting "reset" in the prompt quickpull brings up, i put it in my pocket for about five minutes. when i pulled the phone out, it had the white screen which said "app error". the only way i got it off the screen was to actually pull the battery..lol. any body else had this problem with quickpull? i did a search and couldnt find anything...sorry if its out there. i just woke up and still a little groggy. lol
    When you put it in your pocket, did you put it into anything that contains the sleep magnet? There were reports of people getting an error when placing it into a holster with the sleep magnet right after pressing reset now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD