Morning all.

Couple quick questions as a new user for you pros. When I have quickpull set to reboot my Tour every morning (at 6:45 am) when it comes back up it goes to the clock display and maintains the keyboard backlight until i pick it up. How can I disable this?? I dont want it just running the display and backlight for no reason.

Also... I have BerryBuzz installed and for no apparent reason my Tour will start blinking. The only alert configured for this particular color of led flash is for SMS, but there are no SMS received when it starts blinking. If I pick the phone up and hit any button the led stops flashing. Any thoughts on that one??

Thanks, I appreciate the help!
    07-19-09 09:11 AM
    Morning all.

Couple quick questions as a new user for you pros. When I have quickpull set to reboot my Tour every morning (at 6:45 am) when it comes back up it goes to the clock display and maintains the keyboard backlight until i pick it up. How can I disable this?? I dont want it just running the display and backlight for no reason.

Also... I have BerryBuzz installed and for no apparent reason my Tour will start blinking. The only alert configured for this particular color of led flash is for SMS, but there are no SMS received when it starts blinking. If I pick the phone up and hit any button the led stops flashing. Any thoughts on that one??

Thanks, I appreciate the help!
    For the clock. In the clock app, go to options and tell it to do nothing when charging. Cant help on berrybuz.
    07-19-09 09:16 AM
    Thanks for the clock help! Much appreciated
    07-19-09 09:47 AM
    Thanks here also...it was in the back of my mind to change this feature but I hadn't gotten around to it.
    07-19-09 10:04 AM
    for berrybuzz, go to settings> then scroll down to clear led for messages> then choose first trackball/keyboard activity.

but it sounds like yours is going off unexpectedly. you may want to go through berrybuzz reminders and your sound profiles to check that things are either off or disabled.
    07-19-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD