Okay, maybe somebody can help me with something, since it looks like some people have got this working...

I'm trying to schedule a restart with QuickPull, but it looks like due to compatibility issues I can't set the time for the restart. I can put in the time I want, but can't click "OK" or even "Cancel". Has anyone else had this problem?
    05-03-09 12:24 AM
    Haven't had your problem, but go into options>advanced options>applications. Find quickpull and press bb key. Select disable compatibility mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 12:39 AM
    Haven't had your problem, but go into options>advanced options>applications. Find quickpull and press bb key. Select disable compatibility mode.
    Worked like a charm, thanks!
    05-03-09 12:52 AM
    Get meterberry! It runs much better than quickpull and it has more functionality.
    05-03-09 12:55 AM
    Get meterberry! It runs much better than quickpull and it has more functionality.
    Agreed! I had quickpull for a while, and i found it was eating up the memory on my device, therefor MAKING me have to restart. Maybe it was just my device, because i've seen that happen before. I've have never had an issue with meterberry, it has more functionality and does the same thing!
    05-03-09 09:03 AM
    Which is better the original quickpull or quickpull v2 ???
    05-03-09 03:45 PM
    Anyone ?????
    05-03-09 04:31 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD