Anyone know which version of Quickpull works well on the 9700?? Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:07 AM
    Google steelthorn quickpull beta2 and download the newest beta version.

11-20-09 09:11 AM
    Why waste your time... Alt + Right Shift + Del = same thing as QuickPull... it's called a soft restart.
    11-20-09 09:31 AM
    Why waste your time... Alt + Right Shift + Del = same thing as QuickPull... it's called a soft restart.
    I liked how you could schedule a reset time with QuickPull. I set mine to reset @ 4am, while I was asleep. It would fix any memory leaks, things left in cache, etc. It seemed to help my 8900 run smoother, but this may not even be an issue with the 9700.
    11-20-09 09:45 AM
    My same reply to all the "QuickPull" app questions....
    11-20-09 10:37 AM
    I agree why waste the memory

11-20-09 11:24 AM
    I liked how you could schedule a reset time with QuickPull. I set mine to reset @ 4am, while I was asleep. It would fix any memory leaks, things left in cache, etc. It seemed to help my 8900 run smoother, but this may not even be an issue with the 9700.
    The problem I'm having with the 9700 and battery pulls it screws up my push e mail. The service books never activate all my accounts, I usually have to end up deleting one or two and re installing them for all 5 to work at the same time.
    11-20-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD