So, I just ordered an incipio feather case and i have heard that they will crack eventually just by taking it off for battery pulls...

my question is, is Quickpull a perfect substitute for a battery pull? nothing like "you need to do a real battery pull every month or something to clean the memory..."?
    04-28-09 03:53 PM
    I think quickpull is great, but a really battery pull is probably good to do every once in a while.
    04-28-09 04:00 PM
    quickpull is great for a total reset, but won't help you if the whole unit locks up and you can't navigate to the app to run it. I also have it set to auto reset about 4 AM every day

After installing quickpull, I haven't had to physically pull the battery yet
    04-28-09 04:11 PM
    I installed quickpull long ago, now it doesn't work on my phone. I get that uncaught exception error pops up. It used to work perfectly and I even had it scheduled. Now nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 05:05 PM
    There is a new version that fixes the exception error.
    Search for Quickpull in the CB Store
    04-28-09 05:07 PM
    I use quickpull and think it is fantastic. I set the left convenience key to launch quickpull, instead of the camera (default setting). Even in cases where my phone completely freezes, I was still able to launch quickpull from the convience key. In my opinion it is a fabulous substitution to actually pulling the battery.
    04-28-09 07:14 PM
    sweet. i cant wait for my new case, it features everything i ever wanted in a case and i dont want it to crack
    04-28-09 07:16 PM
    Quickpull=one of the best apps for blackberry
    04-28-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD