QuickNote Pro offers the usability of storing notes quickly. QuickNote Pro adds a context note to your menu (Top or bottom is an option). When the note is clicked, it brings up the note to directly edit it. QuickNote Pro is packed full of features to make your life easier by allowing you to save your note in multiple places. The features include:

• Template Feature - You can now choose any color that Post-It notes are currently sold in and use it as your QuickNotes color.
    • History Feature - Saves a history of the notes you enter. You can set the amount of history you want to keep (5 to 30) in the options window.
    • Email Feature - You can email the note currently set to the email set in your options menu. If you don't want to have to click the button, but still want an email - you can simply turn on "auto email" and it automatically emails you every time you click save.
    • MemoPad Feature - You can add the note currently set to the MemoPad. Along with the email feature, if you don't want to have to click the MemoPad button, you can "auto Memopad" and it will automatically save to your device MemoPad.
    • Save on Erase Feature - In the options you can choose to auto save every time after you hit the Erase button.
    • Display Location - Choose to display the note at the top or bottom of your menu.
    • Menu Integration - It builds directly into your menu. By doing this, you have quick access to see the beginning of your not and also have quick - direct - access to edit it.
    • Font Control - Option to choose the font size, family, as well as the font style.

You can purchase the application in the CB store here. It is currently being sold at $1.99. Use the code OPENING and get 35% off! All future updates are 100% free, also you have an infinite amount of downloads, the ability to change your phone and much more!
    Last edited by ShimmyShine; 04-04-10 at 09:07 PM.
    03-30-10 12:15 AM
    Update everyone!

I noticed a lot of people don't really trust my personal store, which is fine. So I uploaded it to MobiHand and you can now buy it through there! Even better? Use the coupon code "OPENING" and get it 35% off. The coupon expires April 7th OR the first 500 uses. Get on it!

Link: QuickNotes - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    03-31-10 06:43 AM
    Great!!that's much better..
    Thanks Jeff..
    I've just bought a copy of it from Crackberry Store..
    04-01-10 01:59 AM
    Great!!that's much better..
    Thanks Jeff..
    I've just bought a copy of it from Crackberry Store..
    Hey, Thanks for the buy!

I just released v1.2. It add's a template color feature where you can change it to any color that Post-It notes currently ship in. You can choose in the options to save after clicking Erase or not. Also, I moved the History button into the options and evenly divided the Homepage.
    04-03-10 08:27 PM
    Hey Jeff, I've just downloaded ur new version..
    But unfortunately, when I want to use it, it won't launch and there's a pop up notes saying like this "Error starting Quicknotes: module 'Quicknotes' attempts to access a secure API".
    Is there any solution for this matter man?
    Thanks b4..
    FYI : I'm using Bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.464

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 10:06 PM
    Sorry about that, I forgot to sign them.

All is fixed now!
    04-03-10 10:12 PM
    Hi Jeff,

Just downloaded your latest version. Love it!!!!! Appreciate you adding the option to save after clicking "erase" or not. The choice of colors was a very nice added touch. Great little app. Thank you.
    04-03-10 11:33 PM
    Downloaded the free version a few days back. It was crappy; no option to name or save the note.
    Why would the pro version be any better without a trial?
    04-04-10 12:16 AM
    It's a free version for a reason.

It's also called "QuickNotes" for a reason - so it can be used when you need to jot down a quick note. Who needs to add a name to a very quick note? However - I do see where your coming from and it's something I'll add in for the next update.

There is an option to save the note, there was in the free version as well. In the pro you can save, email or save to memopad.

All upgrades are free - so there isn't any need to worry about having to pay for the next one if the current doesn't include what you want.

Simply suggesting what you want instead of implying how "crappy" the app is might be a more effective and successful way of getting your point across instead of bashing the person making the apps or the apps themselves!
    04-04-10 12:38 AM
    Sorry about that, I forgot to sign them.

All is fixed now!
    Thanks Jeff..
    It works smoothly now..
    I really appreciate ur quick response..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 12:45 AM
    It's a free version for a reason.

It's also called "QuickNotes" for a reason - so it can be used when you need to jot down a quick note. Who needs to add a name to a very quick note? However - I do see where your coming from and it's something I'll add in for the next update.

There is an option to save the note, there was in the free version as well. In the pro you can save, email or save to memopad.

All upgrades are free - so there isn't any need to worry about having to pay for the next one if the current doesn't include what you want.

Simply suggesting what you want instead of implying how "crappy" the app is might be a more effective and successful way of getting your point across instead of bashing the person making the apps or the apps themselves!
    No you do not see where I am coming from. It took me 5 minutes to uninstall the application.
    Why give a free version when it is no better than a scrap of paper. It had no options, help or showed if and where the note was saved.
    Not bashing the person, but I found the 'application' a joke. The memo pad is more intuitive.
    Applications when bashed or praised should serve as an incentive to improve or continue to excel. Do not shun criticism; it is your best tool to succeed.

There is a need to name the note, because if you have over 20 notes, it helps that they are indexed and easier to find. That is the whole point of making a note and finding it later. I have over 500 quick notes on my laptop for years, and it takes me under 5 seconds to search what I wrote down.
    04-04-10 01:01 AM
    No you do not see where I am coming from. It took me 5 minutes to uninstall the application.
    Why give a free version when it is no better than a scrap of paper. It had no options, help or showed if and where the note was saved.
    Not bashing the person, but I found the 'application' a joke. The memo pad is more intuitive.
    Applications when bashed or praised should serve as an incentive to improve or continue to excel. Do not shun criticism; it is your best tool to succeed.

There is a need to name the note, because if you have over 20 notes, it helps that they are indexed and easier to find. That is the whole point of making a note and finding it later. I have over 500 quick notes on my laptop for years, and it takes me under 5 seconds to search what I wrote down.
    Yes, I know it needs some more features. If you have suggestions, feel free to leave them, please.
    Last edited by ShimmyShine; 04-04-10 at 01:19 AM.
    04-04-10 01:15 AM
    This is a great app. However, the font is tiny on my 8900 with 5.0 software. Any way to change the font style and size? Thanks!
    04-04-10 01:42 AM
    This is a great app. However, the font is tiny on my 8900 with 5.0 software. Any way to change the font style and size? Thanks!
    I just wrote this in my next update release. Font size and Font to be custom chosen. Thanks for the feedback
    04-04-10 01:45 AM
    V1.3 released, I didn't want the font problem to continually interrupt your usability of the application, so I pushed this one.
    04-04-10 09:08 PM
    Almost perfect now! Much easier to read, but I'm using the largest size and could use an even bigger font, maybe two sized larger. My notes tend to be very short, so there is still lots of room on the screen. But this is great, thank you.
    04-04-10 10:24 PM
    Almost perfect now! Much easier to read, but I'm using the largest size and could use an even bigger font, maybe two sized larger. My notes tend to be very short, so there is still lots of room on the screen. But this is great, thank you.
    Sounds good, I've already added it in the next release (up to 15).
    04-04-10 10:28 PM
    Hi ShimmyShine,

Love the new update. Thanks for giving us choices on the fonts and the font sizes. Much more easier to read......at least for me.
    04-05-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD