Is there a way to quickly quit out of opera mini beta. it takes like a minute to properly hit the close icon I keep missing it and it goes to the next item on the menu
    04-15-10 12:02 PM
    It doesn't take a minute. It takes about 7 seconds, but I hear ya'. It is kind of clunky. No, there's no other way to close it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 12:08 PM
    The quickest way I see is to press menu and scroll left one icon instead of scrolling right. There are a lot of posts from BB users in the Opera Mini forums asking Opera to put the BB menu in OM 5. I guess Opera is determined to make a one-size-fits-all GUI based on touch devices, whether you have a touch screen or not. I don't like the GUI. For me it's "clunky" and slows me down.
    Last edited by scottb; 04-15-10 at 12:17 PM.
    04-15-10 12:15 PM
    Does " * " key plus " previous/back(to right of trackpad/trackball " close it? I down-graded back to 4.2 and it works there....
    04-15-10 01:55 PM
    Does " * " key plus " previous/back(to right of trackpad/trackball " close it? I down-graded back to 4.2 and it works there....
    Nope

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 02:01 PM
    agree w/ how long it takes to quit. quite annoying. oh well, it's free & a nice program..everything can't be perfect (altho, you'd think something as important as quit would be integrated a bit better *shrug*)
    04-15-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD