Remember this??

Hmmm double standards??? This thread was asking specifically about QL, just like the thread you were talking about was talking about shortcutme... ;-) lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Op was asking if it was worth buying QL or not. He is a user after a good shortcut application (category where both QL and SCM belong to).
    And I put a $100 price tag on QL (and ShortcutME). It means: Yes, it is worth it.

If I wanted to play with your standard, I would have called the OP post as a plug, say ShortcutMe was better, accused the OP, and at the end telling you that I am free to post here.

The Op in the post (http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sho...e-tour-268267/) YOU answered was not asking about a shortcut application. He already had one and he wanted to tell others about it. And you attacked him for his opinion as follows:

QuickLaunch is better.

"Originally Posted by brav0zulu View Post
    this post is damn near just a plug!"

Hey, that's just what I was thinking, you took the words right out of my mouth...
    haha I second this..
    The OP seems to be affiliated with shortcutme... Na.. couldn't be. or could it?
    �. the OP was a 'regular' user
    therefore i am free to post here. �.
    Last edited by aslak; 07-23-09 at 02:31 PM.
    07-23-09 02:28 PM
    :-) I still call double standards - and the only post I made in that thread was to agree with the OP that his post sounded like a plug for shortcutme and did not read like a post from a "regular user".

Cheetah only gave his opinion that QL was better... That's all.

You gave your opinions on shortcutme in this thread - albeit by posting an in depth shortcutme description/sales pitch.

No different in principle...

Anyway, just trying to point out if you tell people to stop doing something then don't do it yourself or you'll get caught out...

07-23-09 03:02 PM
    Yes!! It's worth it. My favorite app, use it constantly. You can customize it to your own needs. I have been very happy with it, no regrets at all.
    07-23-09 03:52 PM
    QL (out of 30 apps I have) is by FAR the best and worth every cent.
    07-23-09 03:55 PM
    :-) I still call double standards - and the only post I made in that thread was to agree with the OP that his post sounded like a plug for shortcutme and did not read like a post from a "regular user".

Cheetah only gave his opinion that QL was better... That's all.

You gave your opinions on shortcutme in this thread - albeit by posting an in depth shortcutme description/sales pitch.

No different in principle...

Anyway, just trying to point out if you tell people to stop doing something then don't do it yourself or you'll get caught out...

I did ask you and your friends stop attacking and accusing the OP and everyone who tells their opinion about your competitors software.
    And I stick to it.

If you can't see the difference in principle between your post (No info, just accusation => waste of time for every body)

Hey, that's just what I was thinking, you took the words right out of my mouth...

with my post

Only %10 of the features packed in QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe is worth more than $10, let alone $4.9 which is less than a fast food lunch price.
    then I am sorry for you.
    07-23-09 04:35 PM
    i bought it and love it! awesome app. i feel like im utilizing my bold more now!
    07-23-09 04:52 PM
    Don't be sorry for me please :-) I can see the difference and can see your post said that both SCM and QL were worth the money...
    I can see post was not negative towards QL and was a big ad for SCM.

But...

Regarding spamming and QL guys: Look at this (similar) thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/qu...h-tour-271602/

No ShortcutMe fans there.

Now, look at this thread and see yours and your bodies posts.

Stop doing that.
    Well there are SCM fans here... :-)And to be honest I don't care in principle, if you hadn't posted that in the other thread I would have said nothing and let you get on with your ad.

And while we're on, let's clarify a couple of points as I seem to be getting accused of being negetive towards the OP of the other thread we're talking about and SCM...

I have never posted one comment about SCM (have never tried it so why would I? I'm sure it's very good).
    I have nothing against the SCM app or developers.
    And as for the OP in the other thread, he had commented after a large and in depth post about SCM that it sounded like a plug for the product, so as I had been thinking that all the way through reading his post, I posted that he had taken the words right out of my mouth (man if SCM don't employ him already they should), he said it himself so how was that negative... Anyway it doesn't matter, I'm done discussing this here.

To the OP of this thread, sorry for commenting, but I don't like hypocrisy. Any further discussion about this off-topic topic will have to be directed at me as a PM.

07-23-09 05:17 PM
    Absolutely!!!
    07-23-09 06:00 PM
    I agree - it's pretty good.
    07-23-09 06:09 PM
    Don't be sorry for me please :-) I can see the difference and can see your post said that both SCM and QL were worth the money...
    I can see post was not negative towards QL and was a big ad for SCM.

But...

Well there are SCM fans here... :-)And to be honest I don't care in principle, if you hadn't posted that in the other thread I would have said nothing and let you get on with your ad.

And while we're on, let's clarify a couple of points as I seem to be getting accused of being negetive towards the OP of the other thread we're talking about and SCM...

I have never posted one comment about SCM (have never tried it so why would I? I'm sure it's very good).
    I have nothing against the SCM app or developers.
    And as for the OP in the other thread, he had commented after a large and in depth post about SCM that it sounded like a plug for the product, so as I had been thinking that all the way through reading his post, I posted that he had taken the words right out of my mouth (man if SCM don't employ him already they should), he said it himself so how was that negative... Anyway it doesn't matter, I'm done discussing this here.

To the OP of this thread, sorry for commenting, but I don't like hypocrisy. Any further discussion about this off-topic topic will have to be directed at me as a PM.

When I said no ShortcutMe fans there, I meant shortcutMe fans who, like you and your friends, posting clear B.S. posts on ShortcutMe's thread like this:

QuickLaunch is better.

haha I second this..
    The OP seems to be affiliated with shortcutme... Na.. couldn't be. or could it?
    �. the OP was a 'regular' user
    therefore i am free to post here. �.
    That should have been clear to you in the contest of that thread and what you and your friends B.S. posts meant in that thread.

If you were against BS'ing ShortcutMe's thread and in the same time working heavily to sell QL (as your posts in this thread shows), it would be have been more beneficial to every body (instead of being against hypocrisy, miss interpreting what I really meant in my post about you and your friends B.S. posts).
    07-27-09 11:45 AM
    I was agreeing with that OP only in that post lol, what don't you get?

Also, seeing as you insist on directing these acusations towards me (for some reason) I dare you to look through all of my posts and find one (that's right, only one) negative comment I have made about SCM ever.

Anyway, I forgot, PM's pls..... Sorry (again) OP.

07-27-09 12:32 PM
    Worth 2x the price. Makes it much faster and easier to get to apps or websites.
    07-27-09 03:18 PM
    now im about to spend mula on a app i neva even thought of!
    damn now my kids aint got no daipers.....o well.....
    07-27-09 03:44 PM
    I just bought this and must say I am a little underwhelmed... can anyone suggest ways to set it up to save time and do things quickly? Most of the time it seems as quick to click the BB Menu key, trackball to the program, and click it.... any shortcuts, functions etc that really make it worthwhile?
    07-28-09 04:49 AM
    I love it if it just had the google search functionality. I use that all the time for quick searches.
    07-28-09 05:02 AM
    it's one of those apps that make you wonder why the helll it wasn't already on the os in the first place.

SCM pretty much sucks
    07-28-09 05:03 AM
    Listen , I wan�t to be able to acces for example sms from the home screen just by hitting the S key. Is this possible ?
    The way i see this I have to go into the ql before I can choose shortcuts

Is it possible to acces apps directy from the homescreen ?
    07-28-09 06:15 AM
    hey guys i havent paid for an app yet and quicklaunch seems to be one of everyones favourite apps. now i am very interested and considering dishing out the money for it... can someone please tell me why it is soo amazing and if i should pay the money for it?

thanks

david
    It is ABSOLUTELY worth it, it was the first application i paid for as well. You will wonder how you lived without it after you have it.
    07-28-09 06:17 AM
    It is ABSOLUTELY worth it, it was the first application i paid for as well. You will wonder how you lived without it after you have it.
    I have just bought it and don't find it very useful - can you mention some specifics of how you set it up and use it to make it useful?
    07-28-09 06:22 AM
    Listen , I wan�t to be able to acces for example sms from the home screen just by hitting the S key. Is this possible ?
    The way i see this I have to go into the ql before I can choose shortcuts

Is it possible to acces apps directy from the homescreen ?
    Yes you have to access QL first... BUT, most people have it set to one of the side convenience keys, so for what you want to do it would be a case of click the conv key and then click "S" for send sms (or whatever key you have assigned to sms).

The same goes for all apps so you can do what you want but there is an additional click of the conv key first - not much hassle and the app is great...
    07-28-09 06:28 AM
    it's one of those apps that make you wonder why the helll it wasn't already on the os in the first place.

SCM pretty much sucks
    Carefull, you'll have aslak on your case...
    07-28-09 06:33 AM
    ok, thank you
    07-28-09 06:38 AM
    Carefull, you'll have aslak on your case...
    haha! that's funny. made me lol!
    07-28-09 01:10 PM
    haha! that's funny. made me lol!
    This one is even better... The guy(?) is relentless lol!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app-launch-multiple-apps-hardware-buttons-276751/

07-28-09 05:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...uttons-276751/

Sorry link messed up in prev post...

07-28-09 05:55 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD