It'll be shame if I need to pay again, I just got it like 2 weeks ago

I'll prbly think about paying again but Im sure I wont
    04-24-09 04:31 PM
    I am waiting for a reply still, sent him a pm a few hours ago.
    04-24-09 05:11 PM
    Quick launch was the first app I bought for the Storm. I never used it for the longest time. It took me a while to realize how valuable it was. it is truly a gem.
    seriously, for me too!
    04-24-09 05:23 PM
    I sent him an email and apparently the update will be free.
    04-24-09 06:13 PM
    I sent him an email and apparently the update will be free.
    That's cool.

I'm torn because he really produced the most useful app on my storm, so he deserves to get paid for all the extra work. On the other hand, I just bought it like two months ago lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 06:54 PM
    It's my favorite app so I can't wait for V2.0.
    04-24-09 10:39 PM
    It's my favorite app so I can't wait for V2.0.
    He had said if i buy now there will be no fee, I assume that means none of you will have one.
    04-27-09 08:29 AM
    i JUST got an email from him saying it would be a free upgrade. here i come quicklaunch!
    04-27-09 11:54 PM
    When is this getting released? I was holding back purchasing it until 2.0 so I'm defo gonna give it a shot
    04-28-09 06:55 AM
    I have had QL from the start each release gets that much better, I too can't wait for 2.0 it will be worth the wait I'm SURE!
    04-28-09 07:59 AM
    can't hardy wait.
    04-28-09 08:09 AM
    I have had QL from the start each release gets that much better, I too can't wait for 2.0 it will be worth the wait I'm SURE!
    Thanks for the love...QuickLaunch truly is the most usal app. available for the Storm. When you assign it to a convenience key it has the look and feel of an OEM app. Won't be long now!
    04-29-09 09:54 PM
    I've been using this for a few months now. Convenient and time saving app that I couldn't do without. Can't wait for the v2.0!
    04-29-09 09:59 PM
    I bought Quicklaunch maybe a month or so ago now, and I'm pretty sure I bought it from the CB store. But when I log into my account it doesn't show up as one of the items I've bought. Shows BerryWeather, MeterBerry, etc, everything else but Quicklaunch....

I remember I bought it when E released his WinOS7 theme... any idea how I can get it back somehow so I can upgrade?
    04-29-09 10:24 PM
    I bought Quicklaunch maybe a month or so ago now, and I'm pretty sure I bought it from the CB store. But when I log into my account it doesn't show up as one of the items I've bought. Shows BerryWeather, MeterBerry, etc, everything else but Quicklaunch....

I remember I bought it when E released his WinOS7 theme... any idea how I can get it back somehow so I can upgrade?
    Send me an email at nikkisoft (no pm's pls) and we'll straighten it out with mobihand. no prob.
    04-29-09 11:16 PM
    Beta testing for QL 2.0 will start tomorrow. It's better, easier and faster.
    04-29-09 11:18 PM
    Beta testing for QL 2.0 will start tomorrow. It's better, easier and faster.
    will this work with OS .141? can i beta test? thanks
    04-30-09 03:17 PM
    It will have the flicker with .141. I don't have .141 so I won't be addressing this soon. Not sure I can do anything about it. There is a 141 hybrid fix for this out there somewhere on CB. The issue is only with 141 and rim is going to 5.0 soon so I'm not sure I want to devote a lot of time to counteracting the bugs in 141 when a new leak will come again soon that doesn't have the issue and then I'd have to modify the code again.
    04-30-09 03:27 PM
    It will have the flicker with .141. I don't have .141 so I won't be addressing this soon. Not sure I can do anything about it. There is a 141 hybrid fix for this out there somewhere on CB. The issue is only with 141 and rim is going to 5.0 soon so I'm not sure I want to devote a lot of time to counteracting the bugs in 141 when a new leak will come again soon that doesn't have the issue and then I'd have to modify the code again.
    So basically what you are saying is we are screwed until VZW decides to release 5.0? At Verizons pace, that can be weeks before we see another leak and who knows if it works with the next one.
    I'm on .141 now, tried the fix and it bricked my phone. I spent all morning getting it back working. I purchased QL to use it and I have to say I absolutely love it. Definately one of the most useful apps out there, but useless at the moment. I'm not gonna mess up my phone again with .132 cod's just so I can use it. You should really take the time and try to find a solution for this problem. It's not gonna fix itself and a lot of people are going to be upset about this. I know I am...
    04-30-09 04:26 PM
    So basically what you are saying is we are screwed until VZW decides to release 5.0? At Verizons pace, that can be weeks before we see another leak and who knows if it works with the next one.
    I'm on .141 now, tried the fix and it bricked my phone. I spent all morning getting it back working. I purchased QL to use it and I have to say I absolutely love it. Definately one of the most useful apps out there, but useless at the moment. I'm not gonna mess up my phone again with .132 cod's just so I can use it. You should really take the time and try to find a solution for this problem. It's not gonna fix itself and a lot of people are going to be upset about this. I know I am...
    I don't blame ya, the 132 only works it you crackutil the framework file on there. So the success rate isn't very high. Guess we're stuck waiting.
    04-30-09 04:29 PM
    I don't blame ya, the 132 only works it you crackutil the framework file on there. So the success rate isn't very high. Guess we're stuck waiting.
    I tried crackutil, got a 507 error, wiped it, reinstalled the 141 with the 132 cod's, 507 error again, a couple script errors... just a nightmare... I wonder if cheetah fixes it if 141 becomes official. If not, I can already see a lot of people asking for their money back...
    04-30-09 04:54 PM
    No. basically what i am saying is exactly what i said. I said I'm not sure how much time I'm going to devote to it. I'm committed to other things right now and then I'll take a look at it.
    04-30-09 04:57 PM
    I get that you can't addess every leak but what's Ta say this won't be an issue from here on out? Might be better to head it off at the pass. About my money back... Screw that. Your program is awesome
    RIM should build around quicklaunch lol
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Valace2; 04-30-09 at 05:05 PM.
    04-30-09 05:03 PM
    I deleted the current version and installed a couple past versions but they all flicker also!

Cheetah how hard could it possibly be to fix the flicker in 2.0?
    04-30-09 05:11 PM
    Downloading .141 now.
    04-30-09 05:23 PM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD