New in this Update:
    * 2G / 3G Toggle function added
    Quickly change your device from a 2G connection to a 3G connection or visa versa for battery saving.

* Fixed bug in Stay Lit function

* Fixed bug in Options Subpage function

* Max menu item text increased to 32 chars

* Fixed small font expandable option bug

* Fixed WebSearch Dictionary.com link

To see the many other features of QuickLaunch go here: QuickLaunch Feature List

See more screenshots here...

QuickLaunch A to Z Review Video here:

QuickLaunch Demo Video here:

Crackberry Idol QuickLaunch Review Video here:

Price:
    Current owners who've purchased after August 31st, 2010: Free
    Current owners who've purchased on or before August 31st, 2010 and DO NOT HAVE VERSION 3 or above : $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99

QuickLaunch

Thank you.
    04-22-11 06:57 PM
    Thank you for the updates..

However, I've downloaded the ScoreMobile app v1.8 and somehow I cannot launch the app using QuickLaunch v3.7.3.. I've set both apps to all "Allow", and did my battery pull as usual, but still no luck. Other apps launched by QL works perfectly though.. Any idea how to fix this??
    04-22-11 10:18 PM
    Did you try all three alternative launch methods? I had a couple apps that wouldn't work on a couple alternatives, but did on the third. The only one that wouldn't work on any of them, was Fixmo Tools. I found Scoremobile to work on the first alternative (the one after the Default Launcher).
    Last edited by BB Musketeers; 04-23-11 at 07:09 PM.
    04-23-11 06:57 PM
    Hmm.. I wasn't aware of any alternative methods.. but I've tried from QL app itself, the spacebar that I've set to launch QL, and I've also tried the side button that I've set to launch QL as a shortcut, but neither of the methods able me to start up Scoremobile app v1.8

Earlier version of Scoremobile was working fine with QL app though. It's a playoff season too.. and this is the time I'm often use this Scoremobile app to check the score.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 08:42 PM
    Hmm.. I wasn't aware of any alternative methods.. but I've tried from QL app itself, the spacebar that I've set to launch QL, and I've also tried the side button that I've set to launch QL as a shortcut, but neither of the methods able me to start up Scoremobile app v1.8

Earlier version of Scoremobile was working fine with QL app though. It's a playoff season too.. and this is the time I'm often use this Scoremobile app to check the score.

Okay, try this:

Step 1: Delete ScoreMobile from QL
    Step 2: Hit Add Items
    Step 3: Hit Applications (Note on the same screen as the app pull down menu are three alternative Launch methods. Find ScoreMobile in the Application pull down menu, then hit the button for "Alternative Launch Method 1". Then hit the back button to save and you should be good to go.
    lycafe likes this.
    04-24-11 12:20 PM
    Okay, try this:

Step 1: Delete ScoreMobile from QL
    Step 2: Hit Add Items
    Step 3: Hit Applications (Note on the same screen as the app pull down menu are three alternative Launch methods. Find ScoreMobile in the Application pull down menu, then hit the button for "Alternative Launch Method 1". Then hit the back button to save and you should be good to go.
    Thanks! I don't know why I didn't see that option..
    04-24-11 05:25 PM
    glad u got it working.
    04-24-11 05:31 PM
    Can I offer a suggestion to this already a greatest app for BB?

Would it be possible to implement an assigned key to launch a QL menu without the side menu to appear? ie. If I want to launch FB, normally I'd press the spacebar for the side menu to appear and then press "F" as an assigned key to launch FB.. but I would like to assign a key where it does the same thing like the spacebar but without the side menu to appear for much faster access to launch my apps.

So it's just an added feature.. hopefully it will get implemented for the future release.

04-27-11 07:17 PM
    This is not possible without having the app run in the background constantly and monitoring every keystroke.
    04-28-11 11:45 AM
    Hi, I have just purchased the QL for my BB 9900, do you know how to make the 2g/3g toggle works? I used the parameters 6,1 but it didnt changed to 2g nor 3g.

Thanks
    09-03-11 06:10 PM
    Hi, I have just purchased the QL for my BB 9900, do you know how to make the 2g/3g toggle works? I used the parameters 6,1 but it didnt changed to 2g nor 3g.

Thanks
    Same bere... OS 7.1
    07-09-12 01:55 AM
    I have 9900 OS 7.1. I'e managed it to work with configuration 7,1,0.
    10-07-13 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD