This update is for 9700 and 9780 devices with OS 5.x or OS 6.x.

Version 3.7

New in this Update:

* Auto Fill
    Auto Fill allows you to set up text that you can insert into any app. Once configured (in QL Options) a system menu entry will appear. Position the cursor on any input field and select 'QL Auto Fill' from the menu. Choose one of your configured entries and the text is filled in for you.

This feature is ideal for website userid's and passwords! Sign in to your email account or forums much quicker with Auto Fill!

* Auto Fill entries are stored and backed up in an encrypted format for security

* You can set an optional password for using Auto Fill for security which can be set to "Never", "Always" or time based.

Note: If you are using an OS6 operating system that has the bug that prevents 3rd party apps from running from the browser then this function will not work in your browser. There are some os hybrids that have fixed this issue (BDHP is known to work)

* Universal Search added for OS6
    You can now launch Universal Search on OS6 devices from QuickLaunch

* Word Mole

Word Mole is now launchable from QuickLaunch

* Updated Dictionary.com in 'Websearch' function

Works now

Current mobihand / crackberry customers can get this update either by using the 'Check for Update' function in QL Options or by going to your account page.

Current App World customers can get this update by using the 'Check for Update' feature only.

QuickLaunch A to Z Review Video here:

QuickLaunch Demo Video here:

Crackberry Idol QuickLaunch Review Video here:

QuickLaunch

Thank you.
    andyahs and zocster like this.
    02-05-11 06:46 PM
    just updated thanks
    02-05-11 07:12 PM
    Continue to impress. Thank you for the update!
    02-05-11 07:40 PM
    Awesome update.

On a side note, CheetahAce, what theme are you using in those screenshots?
    Or if anyone else knows, feel free to answer.
    02-05-11 09:23 PM
    Thanks for the update! This program just keeps getting better!

And a special thanks for adding Word Mole
    02-05-11 09:58 PM
    I had to reinstall my OS today, and when I went to Mobisoft to download QL it said I had to pay $1.99 to update. Cant I get the version I had prior to reinstalling my OS? I emailed Nikkisoft Support & Mobihand and No response. A little help?
    02-06-11 12:43 AM
    updated! thanks alot!! I have Word Mole in the list of apps at last
    02-06-11 02:03 AM
    I didn't realize that this was posted in 9780 thread when I searched, so I'll post also to the 9700 thread in case my (new) problem is device related.

Now I find that when I reboot, a pile of icons that used to be in two folders (media and instant messaging) have returned to the home page and have to be moved back into the folders (with every reboot).. definitely not worth it. Is there somewhere I can download the previous version?
    02-06-11 07:37 AM
    Update is awesome and running the latest leaked os6 (.448) and Auto Fill works great in the browser.
    02-06-11 07:53 AM
    im on os6 .448, is anyone having issues with compose SMS not launching?
    02-06-11 11:38 PM
    I had to reinstall my OS today, and when I went to Mobisoft to download QL it said I had to pay $1.99 to update. Cant I get the version I had prior to reinstalling my OS? I emailed Nikkisoft Support & Mobihand and No response. A little help?
    I have this problem too. I'm still have the older version installed but when I go to the mobisoft to check for updates, quicklaunch is not listed under apps that I paid for already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 08:52 AM
    Nice update. Thanks CA.
    02-08-11 02:45 PM
    i too am experiencing the same problem.. i am trying to resolve it with mobihand support, i just need the alx file!

I have this problem too. I'm still have the older version installed but when I go to the mobisoft to check for updates, quicklaunch is not listed under apps that I paid for already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 07:54 PM
    Just upgraded to OS 6.0.0.461 from OS 5 and found a couple of issues with AutoFill. So far autofill entries don't SuperStore (Mobihand app) and ShowMeWeather. When I hit QL Auto Fill and select an entry, the entry does'nt appear in the form field.
    03-04-11 08:55 AM
    Hi there, one issue with the launcher, it hasn't been able to launch foursquare 1.9.84 and now 1.9.85 ... any ideas?

Edit, also please add wordpress 4 bb to the launcher app list thanks!
    Last edited by zocster; 03-29-11 at 11:16 PM. Reason: added WP for BB request
    03-29-11 11:13 PM
    try the alternate launch methods.
    if an app doesn't show just reinstall that app.
    04-03-11 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD