Do you have to pay for this upgrade? I cannot find any way of upgrading mine.
    07-14-09 05:29 AM
    Nice update - worked first time.
    07-14-09 05:36 AM
    i have bought this app through app world cause i forgot i bought it on crackberry shouldnt the activation code be the same
    07-14-09 06:58 AM
    i have bought this app through app world cause i forgot i bought it on crackberry shouldnt the activation code be the same
    No, ver 2 gives you a new activation code
    07-14-09 08:01 AM
    Do you have to pay for this upgrade? I cannot find any way of upgrading mine.
    Go into your account where you purchased ver 1 and click upgrade and it will tell you if you have a upgrade fee or not inc.
    07-14-09 08:02 AM
    no i have cer 2 on both app world and app store but none of my previous codes work
    07-14-09 08:23 AM
    Go into your account where you purchased ver 1 and click upgrade and it will tell you if you have a upgrade fee or not inc.
    Going in via appworld it wants to charge me another �3.95, not paying twice, I only recently purchased it. I'll stick with the version I got.
    07-14-09 08:31 AM
    I finally got it to work. I had to download the zip to my desktop and use the apploader. For some reason OTA did not work?
    07-14-09 10:39 AM
    Going in via appworld it wants to charge me another �3.95, not paying twice, I only recently purchased it. I'll stick with the version I got.
    You have to login to your My World account with your paypal info. The update is free.
    07-14-09 12:22 PM
    Nice Cheetah! Lovin the new addition. Keep em coming!
    07-14-09 01:32 PM
    Nice update, and I really use this app a lot, CheetahAce, and thanks for helping me through my dumbness yesterday!
    07-14-09 02:23 PM
    Working fine on my 8900, thanks!
    07-14-09 03:41 PM
    You have to login to your My World account with your paypal info. The update is free.
    I am logged in and it has the words upgrade and �3.95. I am assuming if I click on upgrade it will charge me?
    07-14-09 04:57 PM
    that would be a safe assumption i assume. not sure. i don't use app world at all.

I think you should contact storefrontmanager at rim dot com and see if they can fix your account.
    07-14-09 05:59 PM
    when i log in, it doesn't show any updates. the only option i get for quicklaunch is 2.8 with a box that says "run" is this update only for the storm?
    07-14-09 10:21 PM
    I bought QuickLaunch 2.10 a couple of days ago and I think it's a really great app for my Bold.

However, and this is kinda a bummer for me, I couldn't get Crackberry Launcher launched with it. Anybody having this problem?
    What should i do? I visit Crackberry site quite often and it's too bad the it won't launch with the Quicklaunch 2.10
    07-29-09 09:30 PM
    I bought QuickLaunch 2.10 a couple of days ago and I think it's a really great app for my Bold.

However, and this is kinda a bummer for me, I couldn't get Crackberry Launcher launched with it. Anybody having this problem?
    What should i do? I visit Crackberry site quite often and it's too bad the it won't launch with the Quicklaunch 2.10
    You don't need a CB launcher with Quicklaunch. Just open Quicklaunch and click on "add item">Website>type in URL: http://m.crackberry.com
    You can then assign a shortcut letter and when you open quicklaunch just hit the letter and you will be on the CB mobile site.
    Last edited by tellsells; 07-29-09 at 10:07 PM.
    07-29-09 09:36 PM
    You don't need a CB launcher with Quicklaunch. Just open Quicklaunch and click on "add item">Website>type in URL: http://m.crackberry.com
    You can then assign a shortcut letter and when you open quicklaunch just hit the letter and you will be on the CB mobile site.
    Thanks, tellsells. Guess I won't be needing the Crackberry Launcher anymore

And yep, It solved my problem.
    Though launchers problem with the QL can be easily solved with the solution you've provided, don't you think it's kinda odd that the CB launcher won't work with the QL 2.10? I have 2 other site launchers that work pretty well with the QL.
    07-29-09 10:15 PM
    the cb launcher doesnt work with any launcher.
    07-29-09 10:52 PM
    the cb launcher doesnt work with any launcher.
    I just knew that. Thanks CheetahAce.

I also having problem launching Yahoo Messenger since it wasn't included in the QL application list. Furthermore, I also noticed that there are two Blackberry Messengers (one listed as BB Messenger). When I try to add both of them, they launch the same BBM (mine is ver 4.6)

I dunno whether this only happened with by Bold with the QL 2.10 or some others also experiencing the same thing.
    07-30-09 02:01 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD