I downloaded the latest version of QuickLaunch and it's not working like it used to and I'm also finding alot of conflicting advise when trying to find a solution. Before I go on to explain, I have changed nothing else, same theme, same options etc. I have also already tried uninstalling/reinstalling/battery pull/resetting permissions and none of this made a difference. The problem is that it used to be I would hit the spacebar from my home screen and it would pull up QuickLaunch, this no longer happens. Also all of the shortcuts I have assigned in QuickLaunch also no longer work from the home screen, but if I pull up QuickLaunch then hit a shortcut key I have assigned it works. I used to be able to just hit "w" for example on my home screen to disable wifi as that's what I have the "w" hotkey assigned to in QuickLaunch.

I have already checked my options in QuickLaunch and there's nothing in there to set this. I keep seeing people say the latest version has an option to set the QuickLaunch hotkey but I definitely do NOT have this option so I don't see where to set this. I also still have "Dial from home screen" disabled. Now I can hit my convenience key to pull up QuickLaunch and then hit whatever hotkey and it works but I liked how I used to just be able to hit the hotkeys from the homescreen to pull up what I needed. Also I'd really like to be able to have spacebar pull up QL like it used to.

Anybody else run into this or have any ideas?
    05-08-10 10:40 PM
    When I first purchased QL I was given the wrong link for the download. Meaning it was for another phone, not the 9700 I had. I had to contact support and they sent me the proper link to the file...maybe you have the wrong update ?
    05-08-10 11:56 PM
    Nah that can't be it, he download is straight from the app world.
    05-09-10 01:03 AM
    Have you tried contacting CheetahAce who wrote the program? I'm sure he is more than capable of walking you through a fix or whatever is needed.
    05-09-10 11:16 AM
    Will do thanks!
    05-10-10 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD