Not appreciating this comment really
    Not appreciating that the question was asked twice about the 9700 and no response was offered. See how that works?
    Last edited by w_bovine; 02-17-10 at 08:01 AM.
    02-17-10 07:56 AM
    Not appreciating that the question was asked twice about the 9700 and no response was offered. See how that works?
    Too bad that guy can't answer when QL will be updated for the 9700 anyways. CheetahAce is the dev, not cheetahcheetah. I'm not appreciating the comment by you either, I just elected not to say anything. He just released the storm last week and this week it's the tour. Just be patient! He will get to the update when he can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 08:05 AM
    Geez, how much stuff can you jam into one app! Nice Job Cheetah! The quick keys to launch it is great. Now I can change themes without wanting a theme just for quicklaunch to use the space bar. Love the 3 key launch as well.

Great job and thanks!

also, works well on 5 hyrid.
    02-17-10 08:05 AM

3 reasons probably.

1. This is the Quicklaunch Tour Updated! Thread. Not the 9700 thread

2. There is a Quicklaunch for 9700, just not a newer update. We all wait for a new update.

3. The guy cranks out updates and its a bit insulting I would think.

All just my opinion, but think this was uncalled for. I've dealt with him on serveral occassions and have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his work.
    02-17-10 09:32 AM
    Too bad that guy can't answer when QL will be updated for the 9700 anyways. CheetahAce is the dev, not cheetahcheetah. I'm not appreciating the comment by you either, I just elected not to say anything. He just released the storm last week and this week it's the tour. Just be patient! He will get to the update when he can.

Fair enough. I'll take your advice and be patient. I was frustrated because I was hoping for a simple response from the dev, something that would have been nice to see, especially since it was brought up so early in the thread. And yes, I rather surmised cheetahcheetah was something of a poser. You I will take seriously. Apologies to CheetahAce as well.
    02-17-10 09:33 AM
    Fair enough. I'll take your advice and be patient. I was frustrated because I was hoping for a simple response from the dev, something that would have been nice to see, especially since it was brought up so early in the thread. And yes, I rather surmised cheetahcheetah was something of a poser. You I will take seriously. Apologies to CheetahAce as well.
    Good. Patience is always a good thing when it comes to updating apps. I'm pretty sure the 9700 will be going into beta pretty soon and it's just a matter of time. I've dealt with him numerous time and he always is prompt with a response, but he was probably a little miffed by being asked twice when the 9700 was getting updated and he hadn't released it for more than an hour. I'm glad you're not taking this to heart.

02-17-10 09:55 AM
    What would happen if I chose to "update now" from version 2.17? It says to NOT select update and to hit cancel. When I hit "update" it asks me to reboot which I have not done yet.

I hate waiting 3 months for app world to release sh�t.
    02-17-10 11:58 AM
    cheetahcheetah was cheetahace. couldn't login for some reason last nite so i created a temp id.

bovine, whats the deal?? you've been using QL for a long time now. you know how it works! i update one device then move on to the next device and add more features then bring those new features to the next device and on and on. it's been the same way for over a year now. same thing over and over. every device gets the same devices. 9700 has had more updates then any other device since it came out. so i don't get the need to ask if i'm working on an update for 9700 so i chose not to answer. you should already know the answer! it's YES. wth? did you expect me to say 'no im not doing any more updates for the 9700'? have some patience.
    02-17-10 12:09 PM
    cheetahcheetah was cheetahace. couldn't login for some reason last nite so i created a temp id.

bovine, whats the deal?? you've been using QL for a long time now. you know how it works! i update one device then move on to the next device and add more features then bring those new features to the next device and on and on. it's been the same way for over a year now. same thing over and over. every device gets the same devices. 9700 has had more updates then any other device since it came out. so i don't get the need to ask if i'm working on an update for 9700 so i chose not to answer. you should already know the answer! it's YES. wth? did you expect me to say 'no im not doing any more updates for the 9700'? have some patience.
    I believe I made myself clear in my last post to dirtybird072. I took his advice and to be patient and not push for a response. I am not so obsessed with any given app that I pay such close attention to the order of update releases.

I also offered my apologies to you. Please accept them, and let's move on.
    02-17-10 12:21 PM
    ok. no problem.
    02-17-10 12:32 PM
    i'm having problems uploading a .png screenshot onto flickr. i can upload other png images onto flickr without any problems, just not the QL screenshots
    02-17-10 05:05 PM
    My advice is to not use Desktop manager for anything. It's not doing what you think it is. It's a buggy *#$#$%

uninstall the app from options menu. pull the battery. install ota. take dm out of the equation. it will work.
    Got it, thanks!
    02-17-10 09:34 PM
    I tried to update on my Bold 9000 to 2.20.2
    Download went OK but when I tried to launch it , I get the following error message:

Error starting QuickLaunch:Class'net.rim.blackberry.api.homescree n.HomeScreen'not found

I deleted , rebooted , downloaded again , set permissions . All that at least five times !

It worked fine before ...could you send me a link to get the previous version back please ?
    02-25-10 06:00 AM
    Just bought ql a few days ago and already loving it. I always thought it was just a shortcut to launch apps and thought it's just as easy to launch from icons, but now I've discovered the GPS toggle and a few other features and love it.

Is there a way to show me all the shortcuts I've created?
    02-25-10 11:03 AM
    when you add an item there is a button 'current shortcuts'
    02-25-10 11:36 AM
    when you add an item there is a button 'current shortcuts'
    Thanks!

Is there a way to run the shortcuts directly from the home page or just once Ql is launched?

02-25-10 02:52 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD