07-30-09 06:26 PM
310 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Everything seems to be working top notch. Haven't tested backup/restore, but all else is working great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:17 PM
    Stay lit seems to be working. How do you turn that function off once you enable it?

07-20-09 09:19 PM
    i'm referring to the QL backup restore function.
    backup using ql backup then change add or delete items from your menu and /or change some options then use ql restore function and see if everything returns to original state.
    07-20-09 09:19 PM
    can i be apart of the 9630 beta i love my 9630
    07-20-09 09:20 PM
    I reinstalled QL and now everything is working very good. Thank you again I loved QL in my storm and now this. Thanks
    07-20-09 09:28 PM
    Confirmed backup/restore works great. Stay Lit seems to work also. Storm specific item has been deleted (stop tilt).
    07-20-09 09:29 PM
    ok. keep testing though. your jobs are to find bugs.
    07-20-09 09:30 PM
    Confirmed backup/restore works great. Stay Lit seems to work also. Storm specific item has been deleted (stop tilt).
    thanks.
    +10 char
    07-20-09 09:30 PM
    I feel stupid asking this question but how does one capture a screen that includes QL? My captures end up not including QL... Thanks.
    07-20-09 09:31 PM
    First Impressions:

Speed is real good. Haven't found any apps that don't show up or don't work. Looks really sharp on the Tour's screen.

Wikipeadia search you've already fixed. However, I think you told me a while back you wanted to change the page to search on Wikipedia instead of the current one. That's the page that is designed for smartphones, while the current one is designed for WAP. It's a much better site if it is possible.

Stay Lit seems to have worked fine. Might you want to consider a confirmation dialogue box? "QL StayLit will now keep the backlight on until a convince key is hit." ... I forsee a lot of dead batteries =)

When doing a screen capture, sometimes it is saving a completely white box instead of the actual image. However, I doubt this is a problem with QL as CaptureIt has done this to me as well.

I played a bunch with submenus and couldn't find any glitches.

Did a reboot, I'll try to put together a few screenshots when it comes back up.
    07-20-09 09:31 PM
    Gotta be at work at 5 am so I am outta here for the night but I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to test for you. QL is one of if not the best app I have ever used. Keep up the good work. If anything comes up I will post it tomorrow, again thanks.
    07-20-09 09:32 PM
    I feel stupid asking this question but how does one capture a screen that includes QL? My captures end up not including QL... Thanks.
    In QL options is a checkbox to keep the menu up during a screencapture.. way at the bottom.
    07-20-09 09:32 PM
    I have not stopped testing...just stoppped for the night. Wife/Kids/ job gotta come first but I use my phone for work so tomorrow will be a better test for me and therefore for you.
    07-20-09 09:36 PM
    i'll look at the mobile wiki site again. last time i looked it wasn't good.
    it was not pda friendly at all and slow.

had planned on adding confirm for staylit. next update.
    thanks.

First Impressions:

Speed is real good. Haven't found any apps that don't show up or don't work. Looks really sharp on the Tour's screen.

Wikipeadia search you've already fixed. However, I think you told me a while back you wanted to change the page to search on Wikipedia instead of the current one. That's the page that is designed for smartphones, while the current one is designed for WAP. It's a much better site if it is possible.

Stay Lit seems to have worked fine. Might you want to consider a confirmation dialogue box? "QL StayLit will now keep the backlight on until a convince key is hit." ... I forsee a lot of dead batteries =)

When doing a screen capture, sometimes it is saving a completely white box instead of the actual image. However, I doubt this is a problem with QL as CaptureIt has done this to me as well.

I played a bunch with submenus and couldn't find any glitches.

Did a reboot, I'll try to put together a few screenshots when it comes back up.
    07-20-09 09:43 PM
    Has anyone been able to get quicklaunch to work with BBM 5?
    07-20-09 09:44 PM
    Thanks tnt! Screen cap follows.

07-20-09 09:47 PM
    how about some caps of the options menu and add items screens wen u can? no rush.
    07-20-09 09:49 PM
    I agree with the confirm for Stay Lit. I would never have known how to turn it off if I hadn't read that post.

07-20-09 09:51 PM
    Twice after a screen capture (2 out of 4 tries), when I click on "email image", the QL menu comes back up over the compose email leaving me no way to type in an email address. Hitting back closes both QL and the compose.

Here's a picture of what I've got set up...
    07-20-09 09:53 PM
    BBM 5.0 is the only program I am having problems running on QL. I says uncaught exception and freezes the app and starts it over every time.
    Also, quick question....I had QL on my Storm purchased from Mobihand, and when I got my Tour, I just redownloaded it from there, and it seems to work fine. Is this not the Tour version? If not, where do I get that one from, and will that fix the BBM 5.0 issues? Please let me know
    07-20-09 09:59 PM
    Here's a few more screengrabs. Anything else specific you'd like?
    07-20-09 10:02 PM
    BBM 5.0 is the only program I am having problems running on QL. I says uncaught exception and freezes the app and starts it over every time.
    Also, quick question....I had QL on my Storm purchased from Mobihand, and when I got my Tour, I just redownloaded it from there, and it seems to work fine. Is this not the Tour version? If not, where do I get that one from, and will that fix the BBM 5.0 issues? Please let me know
    Your purchased version is going to mostly work. The biggest thing that will cause a glitch is if you try to use any of the built-in searches (e.g. wikipedia) that pops up a dialogue box. Hang tight, and an officially-released Tour version will be out when this testing is done.
    07-20-09 10:05 PM
    Your purchased version is going to mostly work. The biggest thing that will cause a glitch is if you try to use any of the built-in searches (e.g. wikipedia) that pops up a dialogue box. Hang tight, and an officially-released Tour version will be out when this testing is done.
    Thanks TNT...and are you saying that the new version will be available for download free of cost even though you paid for the program for another device? (as stated, I bought the Storm verision)
    07-20-09 10:11 PM
    Word Mole game does not show up in the application list.

07-20-09 10:17 PM
    I saw this mentioned already, but when I try to start BBM 5.0 from QL, I get an "Uncaught exception: object already exists"
    07-20-09 10:17 PM
310 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD